Author Topic: Dear Fanfiction.net I have problems with your login and....  (Read 742 times)

4th Triforce piece

Dear Fanfiction.net I have problems with your login and....
« on: September 26, 2008, 01:34:54 pm »
 I hate you for being AWOL on us.    The site doesn't like my email and I have an account registered there as 4th Triforce piece.   I deleted my cookies and such to clean up my IE and know it doesn't like my email yet I HAVEN'T changed it, I am not dumb FF.NET if you are reading this.         I have heard from the general forum nobody ever gets help and I am pissed at you.  Can someone provide an answer Chrono Compendium users and staff?      

FF.NET is the pile of dung so far in my eyes,   I use to not want to admit it but now I am having second thoughts about service and stories and feel like going on a flaming rampage:   They don't enforce their own rules enough,   I think they are from China or somewhere and don't give a c--- other then to "Make people happy" and only doing the bare minimums provided.    

I almost hope the site has too much trouble to operate and they fall in their own dust.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:35:39 pm by 4th Triforce piece »

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Fanfiction.net I have problems with your login and....
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 05:22:43 am »
You just found this out?

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 02:12:04 am »
You mean other people have had login problems before?  I've never seen anything about it in the General Forums.

Look not all FF.NET is bad there is a forum dedicated to Writer's improvment which the rest of the site ignores actually.  :(   

Zipp Dementia

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 04:58:13 pm »
Fan Fic is somewhat of a fiery piece of shit.  They have a lot of restrictions on newer members, but none on older members (who are inevitably dicks).  Compared to say, Deviant Art or Overclocked Remix, it really doesn't hold up as a group art site.

However, it is a great way to host your material in an organized fashion.  Also it's good to know that with all the shit on Fan Fic, you only have to be halfway decent to be revered as a god.

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 09:34:45 pm »
Please don't rant on how you hate fanfic I don't wann heer it unless you can solve my login in prolbem.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 11:21:01 pm »
WAH WAH WAH!  Fan fiction.net is so gay WAH WAH WAH!

99.9% of fan fiction sucks anyway.  good luck with that login "prolbem".and with spelling!

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 11:48:15 pm »
WAH WAH WAH!  Fan fiction.net is so gay WAH WAH WAH!

99.9% of fan fiction sucks anyway.  good luck with that login "prolbem".and with spelling!

"Furkcing Onw'd."