Author Topic: Chrono Trigger real instruments?  (Read 1319 times)

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger real instruments?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 06:42:02 pm »
I don't know much about the history of the Zelda series, but I thought that Courage was introduced in Adventure of Link.

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 11:42:26 pm »
I don;t speak in message boards much cause I get upset easy but I am sorry for being rude but I am not sorry for having moral values.    If you want to hate Christians I don't care anymore.    It's between you and God.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 11:47:38 pm »
For the love of Shit Eating Peter and the Seven Skullfucking Apostles, when in the vast timeline of Jesus' Tittyfucking Asscrack did I say anything about hating Christians? Jesus fucking Christ, Goddamnit, Pirate-Whore Virgin Mary buttfuck. Crucafix in the asshole.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 11:52:31 pm by x_XTacTX_x »

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 11:49:58 pm »
You need to let go of the past okaY?  I already have so quit treating me like a Lavo's spawn.   You are acting like a troll right now and I am going to report you:   Bye bye.   

UPDATE:  You have now been reported.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 11:54:49 pm by 4th Triforce piece »

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:14 am »
I was trying to come up with some response to heal the tension here, but I could only settle on two words:

Oh Jesus.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 12:09:34 am »
Have fun feeling important. I don't know if you have any kind of experience in forums, but simply because you "Apologized" doesn't give me any reason to be nice to you. And acting snobbish about it doesn't help. I don't like you, kid. Accept it. A Differing opinion is absolutely no base for a report.

"Bye bye."

EDIT: Hello, Faust. How's the campaign trail?

Ramsus

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2008, 07:34:10 am »
You need to let go of the past okaY?  I already have so quit treating me like a Lavo's spawn.   You are acting like a troll right now and I am going to report you:   Bye bye.   

UPDATE:  You have now been reported.

Sorry, but you'll have to learn to handle your own problems. If you believe a person is trolling, the best thing to do is not interact with them, because by definition, your attention is exactly what they want.

Long running personal spats are typically beyond the scope of moderation here. We all have to deal with people we don't like or who just don't like us at some point or another. If you're having a hard time doing that, then maybe you simply can't understand and see things from their perspective. When you really understand someone, it's a lot easier to get along with them when you want to. Also, just because you yourself don't feel you are being understood is no reason not to try to understand others, so don't use that as an excuse.

Have fun feeling important. I don't know if you have any kind of experience in forums, but simply because you "Apologized" doesn't give me any reason to be nice to you. And acting snobbish about it doesn't help. I don't like you, kid. Accept it. A Differing opinion is absolutely no base for a report.

"Bye bye."

EDIT: Hello, Faust. How's the campaign trail?

You're 15 and you're calling somebody kid?

Some advice: try not to be so antagonizing, especially if you dislike someone. It's easy to go too far and bring shame upon yourself, causing needless stress and regret. Maybe not now, but if you let it become habit, eventually, it catches up to you, especially as your values become more mature.

But what do I know?

Zipp Dementia

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2008, 03:32:44 pm »
Well that was unexpected.  I feel like I walked into a mall to buy candy and instead was witness to a lynching.

Anyways... er... you really all should check out OCREMIX.org, though I'm certain most of you have.  And Galbadia Hotel.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 12:11:39 am »
Well that was unexpected.  I feel like I walked into a mall to buy candy and instead was witness to a lynching.

Anyways... er... you really all should check out OCREMIX.org, though I'm certain most of you have.  And Galbadia Hotel.

The Compendium began as a thread on OCR.