Author Topic: Chrono Merchandise  (Read 1126 times)

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Chrono Merchandise
« on: September 20, 2008, 09:56:46 pm »
A long time ago, my sis and I started to look for posters for our room. I really wanted at least one Chrono poster. We looked at every online store and found nothing. We instead got some Eva and Tsubasa and Final Fantasy.

Ever since, I've wanted to buy something Chrono related for our room. A T-Shirt. A mousepad. A MUSIC BOX, for crying out loud! I've found nothing. Where can I buy them? Anywhere? Nowhere? (maybe we should add the Radical Dreamers musicbox to the merchandise page...) For how much?

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Merchandise
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:02:11 pm »
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Merchandise.html

They have T-shirts, Mousepads, Posters, Music boxes, and a Kickass Lighter that I think i'm gonna try and get.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 10:10:35 pm »
You see, you can't BUY them. That's what I'm asking. I want the goddamn clock! It's fangirlish and easier to read and put up than the big dragon one my sis got.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 10:43:13 pm »
There are also statuettes of Serge, Kid & Lynx...You'll probably have to try importing (though that option's probably long gone) or just crossing your fingers & jumping on Ebay.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 10:47:21 pm »
I never find anything on eBay. eBay hates me and my soul and my fangirl tendancies. I once found a site that had Chrono Cross listed as one of the things they had clocks for. There was nothing on the page.

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 10:50:55 pm »
Since there isn't anything about Chrono trigger on ebay. I just print some pictures and stick then in things like in my Magus's PS2. LOL But I saw some good Cross Watch on ebay they are pretty good.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 11:46:08 pm »
You see, you can't BUY them. That's what I'm asking. I want the goddamn clock! It's fangirlish and easier to read and put up than the big dragon one my sis got.

I don't even own the games, but I did get the goddamn clock on Ebay. Just be vigilant; it pops up every couple of months I think. I had to search Jonny Quest once a week for an entire year to finally get a press kit for TRAJQ.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 12:18:19 am »

Jai

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 01:02:33 am »
I completely understand your pain... And living in South America makes it worse, since videogames and RPGs are not very popular and there aren't almost any videogames stores (at least where I live)... And I can't even buy at eBay because they don't ship to Chile!...  the fangirl inside me is also screaming for Chrono stuff... that's why lately I started drawing my own CT posters... Maybe now that CT is coming to NDS you are going to be able to find something :)...

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 02:23:55 pm »
... SWEET!!! I might just be able to afford that clock! ... wait, I was wrong Clock is $20, shipping is $4. I have, like, $6 dollars to my name. ... time to beg and plead...

I'm not good at finding things on eBay. I never know what to search for. It's like, 'Give me 'Chrono'!' ... no, not a watch. 'Chrono'! ... I don't WANT an expensive watch! I want 'CHRONO'!!! ... *shoots computer*

I've actually toyed with the idea of going to a craft store, getting cloth and stuffing and stuff, and making a little Chrono plushie by hand. Even though I can't sew if my life depended on it.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 02:33:44 pm »
Practice makes perfect...? Learn the craft for your love of Chrono! How awesome would that be?

maggiekarp

• Crimson Echoes Beta Squad
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • ʇ ı  ʇ n o q ɐ  p ɹ ı ǝ ʍ ˙ ˙ ˙ ƃ u ı ɥ ʇ ǝ ɯ o s
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 05:46:24 pm »
My biggest hope for CTDS is that it will spawn some merchandising for the Trigger game.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 06:31:07 pm »
Only thing I have is... um, the Final Fantasy Chronicles guide. Not even any of the games, since I did everything via ROM.

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 06:35:58 pm »
I completely understand your pain... And living in South America makes it worse, since videogames and RPGs are not very popular and there aren't almost any videogames stores (at least where I live)... And I can't even buy at eBay because they don't ship to Chile!...  the fangirl inside me is also screaming for Chrono stuff... that's why lately I started drawing my own CT posters... Maybe now that CT is coming to NDS you are going to be able to find something :)...

Hey in Argentina there are hips of places to buy Anime and videogames Marchandise. Go there!

Bueno ver a otros latinos en el mundo de Chrono, Bienvenida!

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 10:54:32 pm »
About 2 weeks ago, I found a ridiculous amount of Trigger things, each for probably about 3 bucks. Keychains, collectible trading cards, clocks, etc. However, I didn't get them cause my B Day was around the corner and I learned from my brother whe it's cose to your B Day, you DON'T get yourself anything.
I don't think they're there anymore though.  :( Just gotta wait.