Author Topic: Music! Yay!  (Read 980 times)

4th Triforce piece

Re: Music! Yay!
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 06:47:01 pm »
And what you said is tottaly irrelevant to Nuidty.  This has NOTHING to do with Applebees and they do not do nudity.

You obviously have very little if any moral values and I feel sorry but I am NOT going to ruin mine cause of YOU!  I willl rather DIE then abandon my belife in the lord.  Go ahead HATE ME KILL ME! PROSCUTE ME!  Does it look like I care?  HUH!?

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 07:04:43 pm »
... Applebees? What?

Anyway, I'm not picking on you, 4th Triforce Piece. What's this about a spy ware program? That sucks!

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 07:11:53 pm »
What the HELL is your problem? I am not condemning anything. I hate how just cause I am a christian I have 2 be picked on!  

Cool your jets, turbo. You just made a point and I disagreed with it. I didn't "pick on you because you're Christian". Having morals is fine, but disliking a website based solely on the fact that you don't agree with some ad on their site? What part of that isn't ridiculous?

And what you said is tottaly irrelevant to Nuidty.  This has NOTHING to do with Applebees and they do not do nudity.

It's called a comparison.

You obviously have very little if any moral values and I feel sorry but I am NOT going to ruin mine cause of YOU!  I willl rather DIE then abandon my belife in the lord.  Go ahead HATE ME KILL ME! PROSCUTE ME!  Does it look like I care?  HUH!?

I'm not trying to ruin you. An advertisement isn't trying to ruin you. All the rest of that is very stuck up sounding as if you're the only one who could have values and that anyone who believes differently must be prosecuting you and all that blah blah blah...get over yourself & learn how to talk to people with different beliefs like a sensible human being.

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 07:16:20 pm »
Look I am sorry okay.  I get flustered easy and to me it sounded like you were judging me so I responded back like someoen who is judging me.   What you see is what you get, I am as is and do not sugar-coat things to be politically correct.      I will never insult someone on purpose I do not stoop that low.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 07:27:24 pm »
Not a shunning of your actions, but a suggestion for future instances. Maybe when you feel someone has said something ON PURPOSE to offend you, you don't take it out in a topic about music (yay!). Instead, you two discuss it in private messages. This keeps from bogging down topics and stuff. Plus, we don't need to know that about you. Like you guys don't need to know that I'm experiencing an emotional breakdown as I type over a sweatshirt.  :D

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 09:32:24 am »
I will do my best to stick to PM's to make things less cluttered as you call it.

Last message about argument from my Pet Nu and I am done for good no matter how snappy/crappy your response is V.

Nu...To put water on fire since Fire doesn't like water.....

Whoops systematic error rephrasing......

I take back what I said V.

Well it's not MY fault that I go crazy if I see Nudity, I didn't ask for Autisum causing me to not handle extreme emotions and situations,  I can't handle nudity or I just wanna run around going crazy in the deep end.       
You can't handle that I don't like nudity and I am NOT going to change any time soon that and I hope you get a good splash from my water, I don't care if it's butt cold you shouldn't have said what you've said and I an NOT apologizing for my beliefs even if I look 'Holier then Thou" which shows to me your maturity level...Nu   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........ Program error..................................................................Back on Topic readers.

Program error fixed.

"There is this software that watches what you search called Zango use at your own risk as spy-searching programs have history of bad-stuff in people's PC's.  To make me further red-flag it they force the user to install program before running site:  This is your final message for thread and I am going to eternal sleep like my master told me....Nu         ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 04:43:03 am »
Galbadia Hotel is still an awesome site.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 05:41:36 pm »
I haven't found a need to go there in a while. Any anime song I could ever want I can find at another site. I'm probably going to find another site for my Sonic/Pokemon music. ... what? You never know how much you truly love Route 1 until you have the MP3!

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 09:17:50 am »
You never know how much you truly love Route 1 until you have the MP3!

The Brawl version's rather epic.