Author Topic: Chrono Trigger & Final Fantasy Crossover  (Read 443 times)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Chrono Trigger & Final Fantasy Crossover
« on: October 21, 2008, 10:08:25 am »
Thought this would be a good place to post.
But before anything...

Disclaimer: I do not own the program, nor do I own the script. I just found the battle system script on the net and modified it a bit to suit my needs. Also, I'm not a programmer. In fact, I suck at it.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/11/1906452/Magus%20ATB.rar
So yeah. Those having RPG Maker VX, if ya go through the battle and sort you'd notice. Although don't know scripting I kinda did read the green lines and modified the value accordingly to get the following sprite animations. But it isn't good enough. I'm still having trouble with a few things (you've already noticed probably) and I don't really know how to fix them. I need help with the sprite animations at
1) When Magus is hit by an attack.
2) The Victory pose.
3) When he dies.
4) The weak sprite when his HP's below 15%

Also, the dying animation of Evilking, I dunno where the code is exactly but I wanted to give certain bosses the same animation at 0 HP. And animated monsters script would be cool too! But unfortunately the characters script doesn't work for em...

There are a few more problems, but are minor and I think I can work em out. >_< Nyaahh... Thank you, by the way.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 09:25:23 am by tushantin »

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Magus ATB RMVX RGSS WTH ICECREAM
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 09:24:37 am »
Okay, I suppose I have fixed half of those issues. XD You can download the demo here.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/11/1906452/Magus%20doneeeee.rar
WARNING!! Fight ONLY the middle guy from the top, otherwise you'll get the error message. I haven't made sprites for the other two. For the weapons and levels, talk to the bottom three blokes.

Neat, huh?

Well, I still need help with the victory pose fix, and that FF6 style Boss monster fade. Hopefully I might fix it up soon.

On another note, I'll be starting a fanbased non-commercial game/series. I'm not gonna announce much yet, as I have much to deal with at the moment.

All I can say now is that the first game of the series will be a crossover of Chrono Trigger and FF6 with many changes, uncanon and yet hilarious. The basic story feel will be pretty grim though. Keep an eye, although I won't guarantee when it'll finish. Feel free to give yer opinions.