Poll

If you could go on a date with one of the Chrono characters, who would it be?

Crono
2 (1.5%)
Marle
8 (6.1%)
Lucca
17 (13%)
Frog
3 (2.3%)
Robo
2 (1.5%)
Ayla
15 (11.5%)
Magus
7 (5.3%)
Serge
5 (3.8%)
Kid
12 (9.2%)
Lynx
1 (0.8%)
Riddel
4 (3.1%)
Fargo
1 (0.8%)
Glenn
4 (3.1%)
Miki
5 (3.8%)
Harle
8 (6.1%)
Sprigg
1 (0.8%)
Steena
0 (0%)
Turnip
1 (0.8%)
Schala
22 (16.8%)
Other(please name who it would be)
13 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Author Topic: Which Chrono character would you date?  (Read 66446 times)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
Re: Which Chrono character would you date?
« Reply #345 on: December 08, 2009, 10:48:25 pm »

Why is it that when it comes to first things first in marriage, the bedroom is always the first thing to come up?

I can understand it in real life, but fantasizing about getting into bed with a fictional character?  :shock:

I've heard of suspension of disbelief, but this is asking too much for me to believe.

I have to agree. I'm cool with characters in their respective fictional universes banging each other, however. Sometimes that's just another part of the story.

As long as I'm not involved.

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • "Time Travel? Possible? Don't make me laugh!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 08, 2009, 11:21:27 pm »
As long as I'm not involved.

You and me both.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 11, 2009, 09:56:53 am »
I'm not interested myself.

A.) I was going by majority opinion(and last I had checked that was the most thought about, I dunno why)

B.) I never brought up marriage... I was the first time anything happened, IF anything ever happened...

C.) It was just a joke. :lol:

D.) Bohepans is all too correct...

Fanfiction. Search it. Be scarred for life.
*bows* And that is all!
(Okay okay, not all fanfiction, but some really push the boundaries...)

Bohepans

• Porrean (+50)
  • I oft feel I actually am split into two people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 11, 2009, 02:36:05 pm »
D.) Bohepans is all too correct...

Fanfiction. Search it. Be scarred for life.
*bows* And that is all!
(Okay okay, not all fanfiction, but some really push the boundaries...)
Someone agrees with me?  :shock: So I'm NOT the only one who thinks so! I KNEW I wasn't crazy...

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 11, 2009, 05:40:20 pm »
Trust me, I was reading one. SO bad. So god awful, eye bleeding bad. Around 12 chapters long, I was 6 chapters in wondering what was happening(already a sign of bad)and when it hit me...
Well, it's a bit inappropriate(not to mention I'd rather not remember too much). Even for words and what's allowed. All I'll say is that it involved a Nu, Queen Zeal, and Melchior.

Bohepans

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 11, 2009, 05:53:59 pm »
Trust me, I was reading one. SO bad. So god awful, eye bleeding bad. Around 12 chapters long, I was 6 chapters in wondering what was happening(already a sign of bad)and when it hit me...
Well, it's a bit inappropriate(not to mention I'd rather not remember too much). Even for words and what's allowed. All I'll say is that it involved a Nu, Queen Zeal, and Melchior.
The idea alone scars me for life. X_X
I can't say I've read any particularly bad ones involving Chrono Trigger/Cross characters. And mentioning others, however briefly, would likely be considered too far off topic, so I'll keep my mouth shut... *sweatdrop*

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 13, 2009, 03:37:13 pm »
But the topic is dationg! Just replace of the characters with yourself!

Lennis

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 01, 2010, 06:18:14 pm »
Lucca.  Definitely Lucca.  I mean, I couldn't really have a passionate discussion with her about quantum mechanics or anything remotely mathematical.  But I get the impression that she likes to write, so she and I could hit it off there.  I'm not sure if that would make me good enough for her, though.  Writing's my only real talent.

As much as I would enjoy talking to Lucca, though, I can't help but notice Marle sitting in a corner crying from all the neglect.  Why isn't Crono with her, anyway?  :(  I say all of us Compendiumites should go give her a big hug and a bag of candy to make up for so few votes.  Marle needs some love.

(It looks like with my vote, Schala's lead has been reduced to one.  Not that I'm trying to be a cheerleader or anything.)

Bohepans

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 01, 2010, 06:30:49 pm »
Well let me say this. Princess Nadia is a sweet girl; bit of a loud mouth, arguably, but a sweet girl. I just don't think I could keep up with her energy. That's really the only thing, for me. She deserves someone who could keep up with her. And not give her the silent treatment 24/7. (I'm looking at you, Crono! There's a cure for Mute - it's called an Echo Herb! Or Echo Screen, depending on where you hail from.)

BearFrog

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 20, 2010, 01:06:35 am »
Okay, to touch on that whole Magus/Schala incest thing, as a brother who has gone through his own deal of hell in order to protect his little sister because he loves her more than any other person in the world is not because of lust, but because of a deep bond between siblings. Siblings who share tragedy end up having really deep bonds, and so I really don't see any kind of sexual relationship between the two characters, unless you consider them to be step-siblings which I've heard is how they may have been originally written (not an expert so probably wrong on this but I recall reading that somewhere).

Now, if you consider a date hanging out with someone for an evening, I'd probably pick Frog as he's the character I think I would have the best discussion with. Robo would also be fun company.

As far as a romantic evening that may lead to a love interest? I'd probably say Schala because she falls into the "sweet and gentle" type I tend to be a fan of and she seems nice personality wise.

If it's straight sex, you gotta pick Ayla. Crazy caveman sex? Hell yeah.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 20, 2010, 06:28:44 am »
Okay, to touch on that whole Magus/Schala incest thing, as a brother who has gone through his own deal of hell in order to protect his little sister because he loves her more than any other person in the world is not because of lust, but because of a deep bond between siblings. Siblings who share tragedy end up having really deep bonds, and so I really don't see any kind of sexual relationship between the two characters.

Completely agree.

Also, the step-siblings thing was a mistranslation.  Schala and Janus are full siblings.

BearFrog

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 20, 2010, 03:26:01 pm »
Re-reading my post, the syntax was pretty terrible, but I think the message was conveyed.

But yeah, I always considered them full-siblings and just decided that in my own mind they were full-siblings and would ignore that "step-sibling" canon. Nice to know I don't have to.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #357 on: February 21, 2010, 03:30:01 pm »
As Saji said, the step-sibling thing was a Woolseyism, and it only showed up once (although it does make for some silly fanfiction). Also, Schala is the older sister. She's only "younger" when Magus travels back in time.

The Schala as a "sweet and gentle" type is also questionable. If Kid is a Schala clone, it's possible that Schala was just as feisty before being put to work for the Mammon Machine. Then again, there are also environmental factors to consider in upbringing. A princess in an enlightened kingdom would act a lot different than an orphan raised by Lucca the Great amidst many other children (also explosions, inventions, robots and war).

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 21, 2010, 08:53:48 pm »
BTW, and do we have to consider Lavos' part also played a role in Kid's personality? Though Lavos is not a person at all.

Licawolf

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • tempus edax rerum
    • View Profile
    • DA account
« Reply #359 on: March 21, 2011, 09:20:16 pm »
I voted Serge because I find him atractive, but personality-wise... I guess the personality I imagine he has, may be completely different from what other people imagine :/ (Ah! damn silent protagonist status!  :P )

By the way, the discussions inside this topic are just hilarious... and I didn't finish reading all the 24 pages   :D