Author Topic: Is it possible to beat Lavos the 1st time you encounter it in the Ocean Palace?  (Read 11510 times)

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
What I'd like to see is Someone do a Solo with Level 1 Marle against Lavos, no techs. If you can do that, you have my utmost respect.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Solo might be a little tricky but I've seen people do it with lvs 1 Crono and Marle and lv 16 Robo. I tried it myself and it works(their triple tech).

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
Of course I do! If I don't, I feel like ZeaLitY will be sad that no one's using it when he (& mostly JUST he) put so much work & time into it. It kind of makes me feel like I'm contributing, too. >_>

I use it a LOT...I just forget sometimes. (I do not have ADD...I'm just forgetful.)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
I doubt ADD exists, cause I have an extreme case apparantly, and I know people without who are far more distracted and easy to forget things than me.

Kilfer

• Guardian (+100)
  • Myndflame.com (or) myspace.com/sterence
    • View Profile
    • My teams movie site. Myndflame movies are ours
I quite literally, cannot hear words within music. Unless of course I focus like, ridiculously hard.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
I often believe it or not find myself singing along even if it's the first time I've ever heard the song, I'll know what lyric they'll say before they do. It's funny, I mess up my friends while they write songs. I may be a nice [insert gender], but I can be a jerk sometimes.  :wink:

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
I quite literally, cannot hear words within music. Unless of course I focus like, ridiculously hard.

How odd! If you've heard the song more than once, it becomes easier to understand the words, no?

Kilfer

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
The easiest way for me to hear the words in music, is if I'm reading the lyrics as the song goes. If I DO hear the song (through a ridiculous amount of focus), then yeah it DOES get easier the longer and more often I hear it.

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
The easiest way for me to hear the words in music, is if I'm reading the lyrics as the song goes. If I DO hear the song (through a ridiculous amount of focus), then yeah it DOES get easier the longer and more often I hear it.

Strange, but cool! In most songs, the lyrics ruin the music (IMO).

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
You rarely see a song with original lyrics. What I've found is near impossible to do well is right action lyrics, like battle something that would fit in a martial arts movie and it's not because it's rock n roll(which they do a lot, action scene but the lyrics are romantic ones with rock in the back). I know this mostly because I used to write lyrics for songs. People constantly ask for romantic stuff. BUT, on the other hand if you give me about 6 hours I can come up with some really corny but touching stuff.

I wonder how hard it'd be to make lyrics for a video game?

Kilfer

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
MSG3 (Metal Gear Solid) had a direct japanese translation to english for it's intro song. The japanese translation had it's awkward moments, but it still made a bad-ass opening and intro song for a game.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
With one example, I can only assume.
Difficult.
I also assume that because of DDR's ideas of lyrics to Beethoven.

Mitchr90

• Guardian (+100)
  • I am here to protest beauty pageant sexism
    • View Profile
ffVII did a good job with implementing lyrics in one winged angel
it had no language limitation, since the language the song was in wasnt the language any of us spoke!
if i do remember correctly the words were taken from a spanish poem

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
MSG3 (Metal Gear Solid) had a direct japanese translation to english for it's intro song. The japanese translation had it's awkward moments, but it still made a bad-ass opening and intro song for a game.

Snaaaake Eater~~~~

That song is damn catchy.

Kilfer

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Oh f-ing totally!

It was totally japanese, yet, somehow and old american dog-of-war (not god), dirt and nasty kind of style to it, rugged ;-)