Author Topic: interested about miguel  (Read 11866 times)

White Rider

• Iokan (+1)
  • Servant of the Secret Fire
    • View Profile
Re: interested about miguel
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2006, 11:15:13 pm »
As if Miguel's dominant hand really means anything.  Furthermore, it's highly likely that the artists would pay such close attention to hand dominance, considering some art discrepancies in the game, as was mentioned previously in the thread.

I don't think Miguel's Crono, but he does look similar, and it is an interesting theory.  I would bet his character was influenced by Crono, sort of like Guile (perhaps Miguel was being proposed to be Crono, but then they scrapped the idea, or decided not to elaborate on it).

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2006, 11:30:50 am »
As if Miguel's dominant hand really means anything.  Furthermore, it's highly likely that the artists would pay such close attention to hand dominance, considering some art discrepancies in the game, as was mentioned previously in the thread.

I don't think Miguel's Crono, but he does look similar, and it is an interesting theory.  I would bet his character was influenced by Crono, sort of like Guile (perhaps Miguel was being proposed to be Crono, but then they scrapped the idea, or decided not to elaborate on it).
Of course they payed close attention to hand dominance, this information even appears on the status menu for all the playable characters, along with their height and weight. Plus, in video-games, left-handedness is always a sign of badassness.

And don't forget that there is a depiction of Crono holding a weapon in CC: on a drawing in Lucca's orphanage. There, Crono is clearly shown to hold his katana in his left hand. Earlier in the game, Miguel is shown to hold his "holy dragon" sword in his right hand.

White Rider

• Iokan (+1)
  • Servant of the Secret Fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2006, 12:20:03 am »
It was mentioned earlier about possible laziness concerning the size of Garai's model and Radius' (though it looked like he had more hair to me).  It could possibly something they overlooked.

But your post has pretty much convinced me otherwise.