Author Topic: Release  (Read 4025 times)

Wiesty

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gmreborn.tloveland.com
Release
« on: July 07, 2008, 02:35:25 am »
Alright everybody, We're back on the coaster, and were going to finish this thing once and for all.
As a celebration of the upcoming release of Chrono Trigger DS, We will also be releasing what we have and possible some more stuff to be recorded. Its been a long, long, painful, long 4 years but damnit, it will be released. Anyways, stay tuned.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Release
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 12:44:52 am »
Holy fucking shit.

I'm glad I clicked on Mt. Woe now! :D

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 12:46:07 am »
Looking forward to this, Wiesty!

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 11:00:45 pm »
Goes into the Manoria Cathedral and plays the following notes.  D-E-A-D.  A slot on the floor (where Chrono found the Queen's hair pin) opens up.   You pick up a cd Album with a note saying.   

"Dear Seeker: You've got skill to find this thing down here, We are sorry we canceled the project without notice. I am just too busy these days with College so I hope you enjoy our project and distrube this to others.   It's yours to do with what you wish.   I've hidden it here so it won't fall into the hands of evil.  You really have to love this if you managed to find my works   May it go into good hands." :)     

Goes to Lucca's new CD player and plays the wonderfull songs and Gato dances to his own theme. 

"My name is Gato, I've got metal joints. Beat me up and earn 15 Silver Points"   :D