Author Topic: My fanfic... (untitled for now)  (Read 881 times)

Asuyuka

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
My fanfic... (untitled for now)
« on: January 11, 2005, 12:17:17 am »
Yep... in any truth, I'm a writer by heart, but I'm not too good with writing stories.... better off with poetry.... ah well ^^;

However... this is my fan fic which I have temporarily named "Chrono Sun" til I can come up with a better name. (^_^;; )

People can kill me now, because it's a cross over fic of sorts.... and, not too serious, either.

Oh, btw, before I start...

http://chaoslight.digibase.ca/SchaeandMayla2.jpg

That's the two characters shown in the story so far, Mayla and Schae. Pic drawn by Onore Baka Sama, Torus Ragnarok, or Norman.... ^^;;

Now, for the rough idea of the introduction chapter.... ^^;

Introduction
----

It all started that fateful morning, when the Lavon, Mayla, woke up poor little Schae...

"Hey! Hey! The fair is gonna start today!"

The spunky, freaky, one eyed, one mouthed, mace ball floated above her mistress' bed, excited about the day's events.

Schae death-glares at May, not much for sudden awakenings.

---

"Well..." the author of this bizarre-to-be story said, "Best explain the backbone of this world..."

"The world, for now known as Zeyird, happened when the heroes from the game, Chrono Trigger, accidentally got Lavos to fuse the two worlds of Weyard and Zenan together, thusly causing some truly bizarre things. Djats, Lavons, and all sorts of unusual switch arounds, all exist here."

At that point, Mayla popped in and piped, "Oh, the author also did it in a random chat with a good friend of hers one night while listening to too much Metallica and Sting and Evanescence and New Order, half asleep."

"Quiet, May."
---

Ah, yes, where were we? The bird's were singing, the sun was shining, and if she were, Schae not being accustomed to morning person-ness, to hear one more robin sing a single tune, she would personally hunt it down and cast Freeze Prism on the poor little birdie for all she cared.

"Come on! Come on! Mistress'll be late if she doesn't wake up!"

How May could be all chipper, cheery, whatever, at 9 am in the morning was beyond her. She yawned a very small yawn (of course), and stepped out of her bed only to....

Instantly fell flat on her butt, her foot both clawed to ribbons and punctured with ice at the same time. Apparently, she found where Flurry went to sleep last night, as the miffed looking Djat looked at his foodbowl quite hungrily.

Schae, upon sighing, muttered "Alright, alright.... here," as she picked up the bag quite roughly, and unceremoniously flipped it over, causing it to spill its contents into the Mercury Djat's bowl, with lil stray pieces flying elsewhere, running off into all kinds of places.

Upon realizing the mess she just made, she just Doused Flurry's water bowl and thought "I hope he's ravanous this morning..."

Yeah, that's the rough idea of the first draft so far. Like I said, I am a LOT better at poetry then writing stories bit I figured I'd give this a shot. ^^;;;;

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
My fanfic... (untitled for now)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 11:31:24 pm »
It's pretty good for a first draft.  I would explain how the two kingdoms got merged and stuff, cuz we're sort of left hanging without really knowing the specifics.  But then again, you aren't serious about it either, so I wouldn't worry about it.