Author Topic: no new game+  (Read 3063 times)

dreadedcrono

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
no new game+
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:41:18 am »
I have no New Game+ on the retranslated chrono trigger rom.

I took more time than i ever had playing through the first run of the retranslated part. got pretty much every item, every tech, all sidequests. everything. then when i finished the game, restarted so i could go to new game plus. and there is none. just wondering if they didnt retranslate that part of the game, so there is none. or if there is something i could do to get past it, because im rather disappointed with this.

thanks.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: no new game+
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 01:57:56 am »
interesting... i haven't heard of anyone else having this problem.  but then again, that doesn't mean that it's an isolated problem.  perhaps no one who's played the retranslation has tried a new game+?  i'm still working on my first play through, so i can't be of any use.  sorry, bro.

i'm sure someone else will come in and be able to answer your question.

PS - WELCOME TO THE COMPENDIUM!  DON'T BE A STRANGER!  GET ACTIVE, GET INVOLVED!

dreadedcrono

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 06:21:53 am »
im not too good with computers and forums and such. im not to sure how to get involved, but ive been a huge fan of CT since i was about 7 when introduced to the game.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 12:24:08 pm »
hey man, i was in the same shoes.  i had never been in a forum before this place (and still to this day only use the compendium).  just hang out, read posts and don't be afraid to respond to threads and what not.  just have fun - that's all that matters.  after all, we all have something in common here: we all love the chronoverse!

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 03:03:03 pm »
Ugh... I want to play this so bad... gotta wait till my brother moves out though.

Damnit, IT SUCKS!!! He won't let me have an emulator on the computer...