Author Topic: Story and Plot Outline and other stuff (SPOIL ALEART!)  (Read 3377 times)

Shinrin

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
Story and Plot Outline and other stuff (SPOIL ALEART!)
« on: June 20, 2008, 10:06:01 pm »
I've never really did an outline before.. so blah! Please Note this topic

- Over View -

The whole story is a complete retelling of the game/story of Chrono Trigger. While the game does take place during the regular Chrono Trigger Storyline It also adds detail and NEW story into the game. The Story is told by his son Shinrin, who part of the Radical Dreamers. It also introduces Kid. Shinrin tells you all about the story and even tells about the dreams Crono had of the year 1999. Right at a end of the piece into the time of lavos and a beyond it. The dream does have an effect on Crono. The plot of 1999 will be strong and thick.

- Story -

The story starts off with Shinrin and Kid, with Shinrin Talking about his dad adventure of saving the world. The story however starts with a dream that motivates Crono in a way to want to save the world. While on his adventures he keeps dreaming about 7 people. David, Serena, Jade, Emilia, Darryl and Mike... and a robot that eventually helps him R-66Y other wise known as Robo. They each have their own struggles as the story goes on, a war breaks out between the humans and the robots.

More will be added to this soon...

- Features and Extra's -

- This hack will feature a complex storyline.
- Weapons and Armour will be tweaked as well as new Equipment will be implemented.
- New Mini quest will be present.
- Crono talks. It's really needed so he can help with the story. If not, then this hack wouldn't mean much.
- Some new music.
- an Extra dungeon which you can choose to play after beating the game. This will also give more on the plot and also a secret ending will be rewarded to further the Chrono Universe.
- New area's (mostly in 1999 AD)
- multi ROM!

- Help -

I need help figuring out the following:

- Create a Group of Enemies. I got battles almost down path.

I need someone to help with:

- Spriters? For creating new Monsters and give characters an updated look?

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
Re: Story and Plot Outline and other stuff (SPOIL ALEART!)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 03:34:01 am »
Wait, did Crono and Marle ever have a kid? Or is this just part of the fan-fiction

Shinrin

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
Re: Story and Plot Outline and other stuff (SPOIL ALEART!)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 09:39:18 pm »
well, CT and CC doesn't say that they did or didn't have a kid, so I'm writing this as if they had a kid.