Author Topic: Who Are the Radical Dreamers?  (Read 955 times)

Nimbus

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Who Are the Radical Dreamers?
« on: June 20, 2008, 06:21:21 am »
Throughout all of Chrono Cross, people refer to them as a fearsome band of thieves that even the mighty Porre army can't get their hands on. However, none of the members are ever even talked about, other than Kid. Is she really the only Radical Dreamer? Kid does seem to be very good at what she does though, so I suppose I could understand people mistaking her for more than one person. Still, if she's so eager to team up with Serge, why hasn't she accumulated any other members while she was gaining fame in Porre?

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Who Are the Radical Dreamers?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 06:44:57 am »
Well, if you've played RD, you'd know that the Radical Dreamers are in fact none other that Magil, Serge and Kid. But in Cross, Magil is no existent, and Kid meets up with serge long after the rumor about the Radical Dreamers were told. And Kid being the only one in her own clan would only mean that she created the Radical Dreamers herself, regardless in RD or Cross.  :lol:But since not much of a background story of it was told, I suppose it leaves enough room for creativity by the fans themselves.