Termina Esplanade - Special Events and Feedback > Dream Splash I - Zeal [2007]

[HIATUS] Zeal Palace in 3D (one person can't do all of Zeal, ne?)

<< < (2/11) > >>

Satoh:
Maya 8.5, I took a class in it last semester. I had some issues with the stairs, if you look at the original map, some of the stairs don't seem to occupy all 3 dimentions...(like they're painted onto the wall) So I had to take a little creative leeway... But I suppose a few things can't be helped... I plan on making the whole palace one file, continous mapped, from the main hall to all the corridors, to the rooms, to the mammon machine... if they all fit without overlapping.

(BTW, the mammon machine the JS rooms both use the same hallway right? and the Throne room uses a different one?

nightmare975:

--- Quote from: Satoh on June 07, 2008, 02:19:58 pm ---Maya 8.5, I took a class in it last semester. I had some issues with the stairs, if you look at the original map, some of the stairs don't seem to occupy all 3 dimentions...(like they're painted onto the wall) So I had to take a little creative leeway... But I suppose a few things can't be helped... I plan on making the whole palace one file, continous mapped, from the main hall to all the corridors, to the rooms, to the mammon machine... if they all fit without overlapping.

(BTW, the mammon machine the JS rooms both use the same hallway right? and the Throne room uses a different one?

--- End quote ---

Nice to see someone else use Maya as well.

If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to ask.

Vehek:

--- Quote from: Satoh on June 07, 2008, 02:19:58 pm ---(BTW, the mammon machine the JS rooms both use the same hallway right? and the Throne room uses a different one?

--- End quote ---
Mammon machine is the far right one. Hall to the throne is the one left of that.  J & S's hallway is the one below the throne room hallway.

Satoh:

--- Quote from: Vehek on June 07, 2008, 05:02:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: Satoh on June 07, 2008, 02:19:58 pm ---(BTW, the mammon machine the JS rooms both use the same hallway right? and the Throne room uses a different one?

--- End quote ---
Mammon machine is the far right one. Hall to the throne is the one left of that.  J & S's hallway is the one below the throne room hallway.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, no I meant, that the design of the hallways leading to Janus and Schala's room is the same design as the one leading to the Machine.... right?

Or does the machine room's hallway have the same structure as the throne room's...?

See: First post link for reference to what I mean... One hallway has gargoyle statues in it (presumably the one leading to the machine and sleeping quarters) while another hallway has maiden statues(assumedly the one leading to the throne) there is no third hallway design so one must be used twice, I need to know which one...

Did that make sense that time?

Vehek:
Janus & Schala don't really have a "hallway"; it's just the room below the maiden statues on the picture you gave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version