Author Topic: 1/8/05 - Which games have you played and in what order?  (Read 4733 times)

chronotriggerfreak

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://ctf.sytes.net/
1/8/05 - Which games have you played and in what order?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2005, 10:30:57 pm »
I was able to play Chrono Trigger when it first came out. The copy was technically my sister's, though, so I no longer own that copy (as of three years ago, when she was able to move out). However, I literally frigging grew up on Chrono Trigger and Mega Man X, so it doesn't matter whether I own it on PSX or original SNES. Ironically, I no longer own Mega Man X, either, as it was taken (sadly not against my will...) along with my console and several other games by another sister.

I believe I bought Chrono Cross the latter half of 2000. I wasn't too big on the internet and back then none of the cool kids played video games (ahem...), so I didn't even hear about it until then. I can't even remember how I finally did find out. Whatever.

Never even touched anything remotely related to Radical Dreamers. Don't really plan to, either.

MitchelHunt

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 04:55:07 am »
i first played chrono trigger in '97, a couple years after it came out. I immediately fell in love with the game. (even though i was only 7). I just found out about Chrono Cross about 2 years ago on the internet. I rushed to Toys R Us, and with TONS AND TONS of luck, they had it. I was disappointed in the game, but it's okay. I actually just heard about Radical Dreamers a couple of weeks ago :oops:

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2005, 10:49:21 am »
I played Chrono Cross, then Chrono Trigger. Sadly, I never played Radical Dreamers. It sounded good though, from what I hear.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2005, 11:26:58 am »
uh, you could easily find the ROM Azarath...I bet you could even find a pre-patched ROM even...