Zenan Plains - Site Discussion > Polling

1/8/05 - Which games have you played and in what order?

(1/4) > >>

Dunsparce:
I first found Chrono Cross at a video game rental, and after renting it for a few weeks, I bought it from a used game store. Than Near the end of Last Summer, I bought Final Fantasy Chronoicles (Greatest Hits Edition). I also have Read Zeality's Radical Dreamers Script. Twice.

Leebot:
I played Chrono Trigger when it came out for SNES, then Chrono Cross when it came out for PS, then Radical Dreamers when it was translated.

ZeaLitY:
That's about the most complete you could be. I believe Chickenlump also played Trigger as soon as it came out, since he spent a long time looking for Schala after beating it.

I think Ramsus bought Chrono Cross when it came out, but I'm not 100%.

Chrono'99:
I played Chrono Trigger when it was released for SNES (I had to import). Then I played Chrono Cross in Japanese when it came out (I understood nothing of the story...), then I replayed it when it came out in America (I still didn't understand the story on my first playthrough...), and finally Radical Dreamers when it was translated. I'm still looking forward to playing the "new game+" RD scenarios though.

Jasson Knight:
I played Chrono Trigger when it first came out for SNES, spent forever trying to find Schala too.  lol  I was convinced she was somewhere on the Black Omen, so I ended up ramming my characters into every wall looking for secret rooms.

I got Chrono Cross the fall of 2000 after being told by a friend that a sequel to Chrono Trigger had been released.

And finally I recently began playing the translated version of Radical Dreamers at a friend's house, though I haven't finished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version