Author Topic: I was inspired into the Chrono fandom once again...  (Read 1254 times)

Satoh

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Am I your dream... or are you mine...?
    • View Profile
I was inspired into the Chrono fandom once again...
« on: June 06, 2008, 09:26:08 pm »
As it says, I've become addicted to the Chrono adventures yet again, do to this forum... As such I've begun playing CC again and I drew a crappy little pic in a crappy little drawing book....ok maybe it isn't... crappy... but I could have done better if I had spent more time on it... (also if I still had my tablet's pen >.<;  )

And I colored it in Photoshop CS2

[attachment deleted by admin]

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: I was inspired into the Chrono fandom once again...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 09:45:56 pm »
Nice pic!  Serge, Leena, and Kid, what a mess!

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 10:29:44 pm »
Excellent work! It is imbued with dolorous vibes.

Satoh

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Am I your dream... or are you mine...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 12:27:40 am »
"In the hands of an artist, even pain can be beautiful..."

I'm working on getting a new pen for my tablet, apparently you can buy them separately from the manufacturer.... with a little palm grease... (actually I just emailed them asking for one and they said I could buy one.... XD)

But yeah... I've always felt there was a far stronger connection between Serge and Kid myself... but then again... people here have brought up the Serge, Kid, Leena conundrum.... (for me though, I see it this way... Leena reminds me of the woman who put me through hell... until I finally rid myself of her... ((long story short, she had mental problems...literally...)) and Kid reminds me almost of my fiancee...)

Ignoring that, like I said before, pain can be beautiful... I like melancholia sometimes.
I'm considering writing a series of (extremely)short stories about some of the random possibilities of Chrono Cross...

And maybe I'll post them... if anyone's interested, you can look me up on http://www.fanfiction.net/~satoh
though be warned, there MAY be mature content on one or two of them... and there's as of yet no Chrono stuff(because, hell, its hard to make a fic match the awesomeness of it)

And last but certainly not least, thank you both/all for the complements, and any criticism as well.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 02:04:13 am »
It's a lot better than I can do.  Although when it comes to drawing characters, I'm pathetic.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 07:47:07 pm »
Take heart, Delta Dragon, you are still better at drawing than I am. This is an automatic truth.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 03:59:03 am »
Are you sure?  Usually when it comes to people I have to rely on making them cartoons, or stickpeople.  Otherwise they look like blobs.