Zenan Plains - Site Discussion > Polling

If you could change Chrono Cross, how would you do it?

(1/68) > >>

ZeaLitY:
If you could change Chrono Cross, how would you do it? It's a poll from the Chrono Cross hacking team you've seen in action in Kajar Laboratories! Make the wishlist now!

Kebrel:
*Better explain the underlying story using Compendium theory, and in a way that isn't so esoteric and cramped into the last minutes of the game.
*Eliminate all the funny accents.
*Give Zoah some clothes.
All three were kinda tide for me but these three seem to go together well, as in one large hack including them all.

brifye19:
I would 16-bit it! Oh, and remove all the accents,lol

Radical_Dreamer:
I voted for story revisions using Compendium theory, but if the number of playable characters can be reduced to, say, the characters that really had good or important reasons for joining you, that would be an interesting streamlining as well. And if that happened to free up some data for other interesting hacks...

BROJ:

--- Quote from: brifye19 on May 30, 2008, 01:38:57 am ---I would 16-bit it! Oh, and remove all the accents,lol

--- End quote ---
Reinsert Magus back into the storyline as a major event and not just as a side story, add some scenes of Belthasar working in Chronopolis and playing a larger role on the whole, as well as incorporating Compendium theory into the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version