Poll

Okay, you guys. Who would win in a free-for-all?

Crono (CT)
12 (35.3%)
Cloud (FF7)
0 (0%)
Sephiroth (FF7)
8 (23.5%)
Magus (CT)
7 (20.6%)
Serge (CC)
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: CT-CC-FF7  (Read 9062 times)

Hmstr1hom

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
CT-CC-FF7
« on: May 18, 2008, 06:31:50 pm »
 :?:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 06:47:14 pm by Hmstr1hom »

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
Re: CT-CC-FF7
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 07:15:20 pm »
I'd have to go with my homeboy Crono.

I remember, back when i started out, I made a Crono vs Serge thread not unlike this one. Crono one by a landslide.

And Welcome to the Compendium! You should go check out the welcome board in general duscussion and introduce yourself to everyone there. Remember to follow the rules and let the Chrono love take ahold!
Hope you enjoy your stay as much as i do.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 02:23:05 am »
Wow! What an incredibly unique topic! Too bad no one else ever made a topic like it because it's also incredibly inane & stupid, HA! :P

Crono & Magus are the only ones that actually KNOW Magic...everyone else on that list just use items that let you use magic if you have them equipped. I'll say Crono though because of Luminaire...but Magus could kick any of their butts too...

Avalon

• Earthbound (+15)
  • The Once and Future King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 08:16:30 pm »
I am basing this entirely on raw power, Since the only example of Crono's fighting outside sprites is the anime-esk sequences in the remake, all of which at the peak of their power, so skill is out. so in term of raw power, Sephiroth assuming this is post falling in the life-stream, since that circumvents V_Translanka's statement. They really just tried to make him as powerful as all get out, while Magus was powerful, there were clearly more powerful entities.

Course all his power doesn't make him exactly like-able. He's too good in all respects, bar obvious personality problems, to be a truly like-able character.

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 09:34:36 pm »
Wow! What an incredibly unique topic! Too bad no one else ever made a topic like it because it's also incredibly inane & stupid, HA! :P

INORITE?

I am basing this entirely on raw power, Since the only example of Crono's fighting outside sprites is the anime-esk sequences in the remake, all of which at the peak of their power, so skill is out. so in term of raw power, Sephiroth assuming this is post falling in the life-stream, since that circumvents V_Translanka's statement. They really just tried to make him as powerful as all get out, while Magus was powerful, there were clearly more powerful entities.

Course all his power doesn't make him exactly like-able. He's too good in all respects, bar obvious personality problems, to be a truly like-able character.

But then again, Cloud has proven himself to be stronger than Sephiroth TWICE.

I refuse to shed another opinion until Poshul is added to the list. FEAR HIM!

Hmstr1hom

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 11:28:41 pm »
I voted for Sephiroth....You guys seem to forget that his strongest attack takes out the universe before even hitting cloud.... :P

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 11:33:32 pm »
I voted for Sephiroth....You guys seem to forget that his strongest attack takes out the universe before even hitting cloud.... :P

Of course, of course.

But then Serge cast Aquaball, and everything went to hell. o.o;

Hmstr1hom

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 11:54:08 pm »
Yeah, but then Magus would wave around his arms in a stylish fashion and would cast dark matter  on Serge, who would run around screaming until he tripped and fell right through Cloud's buster sword, impaling his head. Cloud, shocked by the impailation, would also run around in a frenzy until bumping into safer sephiroth. However, since safer sephiroth floats, cloud runs into Sephiroths dick. Sephiroth, offended by cloud's gay-isms, would electrocute Everyone. The electricity somehow revives Serge. Serge casts black hole which kills everyone, somehow including serge. or something like that.

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 11:55:43 pm »
And then Poshul would reign victoriously.

Hmstr1hom

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 12:01:57 am »
fuck poshul. Funguy Should win!!!!!!

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 03:48:34 pm »

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 04:31:04 pm »
The answer to this question is quite simple when one applies Calculatus Eliminatus.

Sephy already had his ass handed to him by Cloud. Thus, the evidence is clear that he would not win.

Cloud is a second rate angst filled teen. Crono's character development, in comparison, is wonderful. Thus, Crono would easily blow him away on one hand. However, Cloud has a giant sword. This is easily countered by Serge battling with an oar. Thus, the evidence is clear that Cloud would not win.

Crono battled a fiend that could consume the planet. Alas, as much as it pains me, Serge battled a fiend that could consume time. Unfortunately that is clear evidence that Crono would not win.

Serge, however, is a pansy who is willing to go on insanely complex journeys at the drop of a hat. Magus, on the other hand, has a forceful personality. He could easily tell Serge to stab himself and Serge would follow through, since he has the backbone of lime jello. Therefore, that is clear evidence that Serge could not win.

Therefore, Magus would win.

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 09:58:40 pm »
follow the rules

Say wha?

There are no rules on this forum?

Cloud is a second rate angst filled teen. Crono's character development, in comparison, is wonderful. Thus, Crono would easily blow him away on one hand. However, Cloud has a giant sword. This is easily countered by Serge battling with an oar. Thus, the evidence is clear that Cloud would not win.

Plus, Cloud's mind growth rate is actually only that of a 14 year old, or so I recall from the game. He's no second rate angst filled teen, he is an angst filled teen.

Hmstr1hom

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 11:28:45 pm »
Dammit! My brains got fried again. This is too smart for me! It was less confusing  when the winner was just Poshul somehow.  :p

MagilsugaM

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2008, 11:34:32 pm »
And The winner is Sephiroth!!
He is a badass guy and so danm powerful that can rip your arses in seconds!!!