Author Topic: Forums need something Flashy  (Read 947 times)

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Forums need something Flashy
« on: December 31, 2004, 11:03:26 pm »
http://luna.fobby.net/lavos.html
 I Found this site a few months ago and I thought it would be nice for this site to adopt a Lavos Spawn.

Welcome, one and all, to Luna's Lavos Spawn Adoption Agency, or the LSAA, as it will be called from now on! Here you can adopt one of our fine Lavos Spawns! Aren't they just the cute little buggers! Ooh, that one appears to be eating your brain! Ha ha! Aren't they just darling! Here, lemme flamethrower that thing off. In the meantime, why don't you adopt one of the little pookies!?

Filling this out isn't mandatory, it just tells me you adopted one, and where my little darling is at. I like to keep track of them, dontcha know. ^_^

Yes, one of the advantages of filling out the form is that you get the webpage where you have your little darling advertised here! The following people have lavos spawns!:

Now it's time for you to collect your little bundle of... er, needles! You can adopt a male, female, or FIESTA! spawn, the only differance being the female one has a pretty pink bow, and the fiesta! spawn has a sombrero and a maraca! :)

If not can you a least mention this amusing website on the main site?
I understand if you don't want one (I wish I had my own site cause I want one XD)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Forums need something Flashy
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 11:54:38 pm »
There, I adopted one. His name is JIM

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile