Author Topic: The "Things Crono Would Never Say" Thread  (Read 5150 times)

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
Re: The "Things Crono Would Never Say" Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 10:52:28 pm »
It would appear that way, but it depends on where you saw them. In Chronopolis, they were manifestations created by the Time Devourer (or something like that) I'm not sure about the ones on Opassa Beach, though.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 12:30:51 am »
Quote from: x_XTacTX_x
          Okay, First, there's no reason to be like that. This isn't spam at all; I just thought it would be fun, and before you came in everyone else seemed to be okay with it as well. If this thead doesn't fit your standards, then just stay out of it. It's not like we're hurting the forum! No one's being mocked, and we were just joking around. If you dislike it then just leave it be.

And I'm sure you know that most of us on this website aren't going to create a "Hottest FF Girl" thread. That's just retarded.

Oh? Care to explain the last five posts after mine & your posts then? Though personally I blame most of that on MagilsugaM's inane, nonsense posts...>_>

But anyways, I simultaneously contributed & gave my own critique on this particular style of thread...I don't see the harm I did...These kind of joke/game threads are usually just spam-filled one-liner threads. I don't like that. I don't have to post, sure, but I shouldn't have to see stupid threads like this getting 100s of hits & posts either...One could say I'm being a bit hypocritical though...but, hey, look what that thread turned into, right? It's sort of useful, eh? Ah, w/e...everyone makes mistakes...not all 4000+ of my posts are winners...:P

And was that last bit of your post supposed to be ironic or something? Seeing as two such threads have since been created?

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 12:42:33 am »
Now I feel bad for my inane, nonsense posts.  :lol: V has shown remarkable patience with me.  Considering I've made no new Ninja Marle threads in over a week, perhaps I'm turning a new leaf.

For ZealKnight's benefit, I shall post this:
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Ghost_Children.html

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 12:54:42 am »
Yar, as usual, GrayLensman's theory makes a lot of sense. Also, I guess I could have said THREE such posts thanks to BZ's new "Hottest FF" thread...but I merged the two male & female threads, so it's back down to 2...and I locked that "Hottest FF" thread too since it didn't seem to have a concrete (or recognizable?) topic at all...Anyways...yeah, that's the sort of crap forums turn into w/o anyone pushing for a touch of guidance & intelligence in the community...we're all intelligent Chrono fans, right?!?

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 02:24:13 pm »
I hate cats

wtf? why the hate bro?
as in, something Crono would never say...

Moudini

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 11:27:50 pm »
Crono: "You know, maybe we should just forget about this whole time travel thing.  We don't know what radical effects our actions might have on the space time continuum.  Let's just go home and tell our parents or a policeman about this Lavos guy.  Let them take care of it.  Besides, I've got shit to do.  If I don't score some silver points tonight my cats are going to starve to death."

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 10:12:46 pm »
Crono: "You know, maybe we should just forget about this whole time travel thing.  We don't know what radical effects our actions might have on the space time continuum.  Let's just go home and tell our parents or a policeman about this Lavos guy.  Let them take care of it.  Besides, I've got shit to do.  If I don't score some silver points tonight my cats are going to starve to death."

OH MY GOD! I laughed out looud when I read that xD

Oh? Care to explain the last five posts after mine & your posts then? Though personally I blame most of that on MagilsugaM's inane, nonsense posts...>_>

But anyways, I simultaneously contributed & gave my own critique on this particular style of thread...I don't see the harm I did...These kind of joke/game threads are usually just spam-filled one-liner threads. I don't like that. I don't have to post, sure, but I shouldn't have to see stupid threads like this getting 100s of hits & posts either...One could say I'm being a bit hypocritical though...but, hey, look what that thread turned into, right? It's sort of useful, eh? Ah, w/e...everyone makes mistakes...not all 4000+ of my posts are winners...:P

And was that last bit of your post supposed to be ironic or something? Seeing as two such threads have since been created?

Okay, I see what you're getting at here, but this really isn't a stupid thread. I like to think of it as a way of fans expressing their creativity.

And I haven't been on here for that long, so I wouldn't really know about those threads. As I said, "Most of us"

Mitchr90

• Guardian (+100)
  • I am here to protest beauty pageant sexism
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 11:54:11 pm »
Chrono: What ARE you two doing?
I thought you said something about a nice little slide show?

..rats! he says that doesnt he?

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 11:39:28 am »
radical pownage.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 01:14:37 pm »
"Bollocks."

"Porcupines are awesome."

"GAIZ WE CAN CURSH LAVOZ CUZ HEZ RLY A BIG GOOMBA N CRUD/"

Anacalius

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Enlightened One (+200)
  • Boredom is not a burden that anyone should bear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 03:05:06 pm »

Word.

(After Being Revived, the Chrono Gang starts to plan their next move on Lavos)
Crono: Are you kidding me?! I just DIED! You think I'm going to do that shit again?!
That's enough fun with this time traveling stuff, I'm going home.

MagilsugaM

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 07:01:36 pm »
Quote from: x_XTacTX_x
          Okay, First, there's no reason to be like that. This isn't spam at all; I just thought it would be fun, and before you came in everyone else seemed to be okay with it as well. If this thead doesn't fit your standards, then just stay out of it. It's not like we're hurting the forum! No one's being mocked, and we were just joking around. If you dislike it then just leave it be.

And I'm sure you know that most of us on this website aren't going to create a "Hottest FF Girl" thread. That's just retarded.

I remember one of your post saying that your PC didn't work and you get mad and delete all the thing in windows folder...

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 10:07:09 pm »
Uh...okay, I'm not sure how much it's you remembering since that sounds like something I wrote before you even became a member (it IS something that happened YEARS ago, now, but I do still grumble about it now & then)...but anyways...no, you've got it wrong...my PC had viruses & such so I was looking for crap to delete, but I ended up going into my Windows folder to do that (which was stupid)...and THUS my PC wouldn't/doesn't load Windows...I only got mad later when I realized how big of a mistake I had made. BUT ANYWAYS...WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING, MUCH LESS WHAT YOU QUOTED?!? It's like you continually make less & less sense, guy.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 10:09:02 pm by V_Translanka »

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 10:31:53 pm »
Uh...okay, I'm not sure how much it's you remembering since that sounds like something I wrote before you even became a member (it IS something that happened YEARS ago, now, but I do still grumble about it now & then)...but anyways...no, you've got it wrong...my PC had viruses & such so I was looking for crap to delete, but I ended up going into my Windows folder to do that (which was stupid)...and THUS my PC wouldn't/doesn't load Windows...I only got mad later when I realized how big of a mistake I had made. BUT ANYWAYS...WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING, MUCH LESS WHAT YOU QUOTED?!? It's like you continually make less & less sense, guy.

You sound angry there, buddy. Need a hug?

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 10:37:55 pm »
"A mop WTF? why is there a mop?"

Player equips mop

"What! NO like hell I will!"

player gets in a gets in a fight

"shit..."