Author Topic: Need some help.  (Read 1191 times)

Eternal Myst

• Level ** (100)
  • Confirmed working on PAL.
    • View Profile
Need some help.
« on: June 17, 2008, 11:26:53 pm »
Problem solved...Wootage!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 12:49:28 am by Eternal Myst »

VincentGAU8

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Toma The Explorer!! TOMA!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Need some help.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 11:30:05 pm »
Try checking out the site references, like the encyclopedia..

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 11:35:49 pm »
yea do check the encyclopedia if you have a question on the game itself, but for strategy or theories post away. As for the level I was about 50/60 first time through, but can low it at about 40s MAYBE 30 with good equipment. You also get Newgame+ regardless of how you bet the game.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 11:40:23 pm »
yea do check the encyclopedia if you have a question on the game itself, but for strategy or theories post away. As for the level I was about 50/60 first time through, but can low it at about 40s MAYBE 30 with good equipment. You also get Newgame+ regardless of how you bet the game.

That's odd. On the Nintendo Powerline phone service, the friendly advisor "Mac" says you can only get it by defeating Lavos through the Black Omen.

Eternal Myst

• Level ** (100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 11:41:30 pm »
Thank you for the help.
As a suggestion this site needs a smiley with spikey red hair resembling chrono just for the hell of it.

Eternal Myst

• Level ** (100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 11:42:38 pm »

That's odd. On the Nintendo Powerline phone service, the friendly advisor "Mac" says you can only get it by defeating Lavos through the Black Omen.
Double Post My bad.
Yeah I read that too,but I am unsure so that is why I am asking.

VincentGAU8

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Toma The Explorer!! TOMA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 11:42:56 pm »

Really?? I managed the NewGame+ by beating Lavos in 1999...  But I played Trigger a long time ago, and i forgot my winning strategy, but i was about level 49/50 that time...

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 11:45:26 pm »
Was that your first playthrough? If you did it before with the black omen process, then NewGame+ should be open to you whenever.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 12:01:41 am »
first play thru I got it via the bucket.

Eternal Myst

• Level ** (100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 12:02:46 am »
Wll thanks for the help.I might as well go through the black omen as I need the level ups,and I should also do the Sidequests to achieve the characters ultimate weapon.

Just an off topic question.How do I add an image to a signature do I need to use the [img] code.
I don't want to be a nub and spawn topics about it.I know how annoying nubs can be with their questions since I am a member of a forum behind the Nintendo DS flashcart scene and the Wii Hombrew scene,and today we had a topic hit 200 replys an a hour,because of the Wii Firmware update.

It seemed as if everyone was a headless chicken.*Sigh*

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 12:04:00 am »
[ img][ /img] with out the spaces

Eternal Myst

• Level ** (100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 12:06:20 am »
Okay thanks.Time to close this topic because my questions are answered and it should no longer be active.