Poll

Who would win in a fight?

Crono
40 (70.2%)
Serge
17 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Crono vs. Serge  (Read 11810 times)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Crono vs. Serge
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2008, 09:47:52 pm »
Oh yeah, that couldn't have been too fun either.  :lol:

IshitoxRuchianna

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Lillian is the genderbent Ishito
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2009, 09:41:20 pm »
Well.....seeing as Serge is an utter failure as a character, I'm pretty sure Crono would beat the crap out of him

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2009, 01:15:53 pm »
Well.....seeing as Serge is an utter failure as a character, I'm pretty sure Crono would beat the crap out of him
What, so just because he can't use things like the Gold stud and needs objects for his magic instantly means he's pathetic? 

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2009, 07:47:50 pm »
OK. Here's what it comes down to.
Who's Luminaire is quicker? Crono takes about 3 seconds, Serge takes about 7 seconds. Plus Crono's Luminaire is a more powerful version(more powerful than even the Arrow thing Serge has, so yeah...).

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2009, 03:04:50 am »
OK. Here's what it comes down to.
Who's Luminaire is quicker? Crono takes about 3 seconds, Serge takes about 7 seconds. Plus Crono's Luminaire is a more powerful version(more powerful than even the Arrow thing Serge has, so yeah...).
But For Crono, Luminare is his strongest attack and can't get any higher than that when it comes to magic.  On Serge as well as Flying arrow you have things like Ultra nova, Saints, etc.  I personally believe Crono would win over all, but I think Serge could definitely put up a great challenge for him.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2009, 03:13:58 am »
Where is this Chrono's Luminare is stronger coming from, there two diffrent systems. I would say it most reasonable to say they are equal strength, after all its the same spell.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2009, 06:11:19 pm »
Cast the spells on Ozzie, Slash, and Flea. They're in both. Crono's Luminaire tears them apart. Serge's just... meh. His arrow is closer to Crono's Luminaire in terms of damage. And even with this, Serge is limited to one use of each of these spells in the battle while as Crono has multiple uses of his stuff. Crono can restore his magic easily. Serge, has to go to a lot more trouble to restore his elements.

But I agree with Delta Dragon, Serge COULD put up a grand fight. But overall... I still say Crono. Plus, even with magic out of the way. Look at Serge's range of sword techniques. Compare to Crono. Serge has about 8 different slashes. Crono has about 20. Top this off with Serge's average speed and Crono's "I'm Sonic the Hedgehog" fast speed.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2009, 09:02:18 pm »
Cast the spells on Ozzie, Slash, and Flea. They're in both. Crono's Luminaire tears them apart. Serge's just... meh. His arrow is closer to Crono's Luminaire in terms of damage. And even with this, Serge is limited to one use of each of these spells in the battle while as Crono has multiple uses of his stuff. Crono can restore his magic easily. Serge, has to go to a lot more trouble to restore his elements.
That's one of the main reasons I think Crono would win.  Magic reusable, and CT has items like the gold stud and the Rainbow. 

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2009, 10:58:39 pm »

Oh, yeah, thanks, appreciate it.

Oh, and this is my first post in... well, a while.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2009, 11:38:33 pm »
Opinions and bias aside, I think Crono is a stronger character than Serge. Physically, he would be able to overpower and even kill Serge.

BUT

Serge would just come back several years later traveling from another dimension (and probably have his body switched with a cat-man who would just kill Crono in his sleep) or something.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2009, 12:22:31 am »
Opinions and bias aside, I think Crono is a stronger character than Serge. Physically, he would be able to overpower and even kill Serge.

BUT

Serge would just come back several years later traveling from another dimension (and probably have his body switched with a cat-man who would just kill Crono in his sleep) or something.
But then wouldn't Crono appear from the past and kill this other dimension Serge? This battle has no winner. The process would continue forever.
Crono wins.
Serge comes from Dimension.
Serge wins.
Crono comes from Past.
Crono wins.
Serge comes from Dimension.
Serge wins.
Crono comes from Past.
Crono wins.
No end to it.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2009, 12:27:15 am »
No end to it.

Just like this thread :lol:

:kz

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2009, 01:13:43 am »
No end to it.

Assuming there is an infinite quantity of dimensions, and Crono is immortal and as strong as the one who started the fight.

Considering the latter is imposible, Serge may have the advantage in this.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2009, 01:00:28 pm »
Well, keep in mind also thanks to time travel, Crono can also pull a Timesplitters Future Perfect move on Serge. create paradoxal clones of himself and gain up on Serge. If he did that, then they'd be even again ro Crono would have the advantage because he'll have to eliminate multiple Cronos in their sleep. In fact, point Crono with that since he could have all but one or two sleep and then Serge has to deal with them. The swords clanging would wake up the others and Serge would get screwed.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2009, 09:18:40 pm »
Well, keep in mind also thanks to time travel, Crono can also pull a Timesplitters Future Perfect move on Serge. create paradoxal clones of himself and gain up on Serge. If he did that, then they'd be even again ro Crono would have the advantage because he'll have to eliminate multiple Cronos in their sleep. In fact, point Crono with that since he could have all but one or two sleep and then Serge has to deal with them. The swords clanging would wake up the others and Serge would get screwed.
If Crono is using time travel why go to all the trouble of getting copies of himself, and just find a way to completely erase Serge from history?