Author Topic: CTDS and CT+  (Read 3128 times)

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
CTDS and CT+
« on: November 21, 2008, 10:11:53 am »
The way I'm seeing it we're not overly effected by the new endings and content.  Since all we're doing in theory is expanding.  What I'm thinking is we should account for the story added, but I don't think we should add in the new content, that way we don't get shut down by SE.  So...  Z, maybe you should sit down and watch the youtube Faust has posted so you can rewrite a little bit, or add whatever.

My four cents, feel free to add yours.  Who knows, we might just get a dollar.

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
Re: CTDS and CT+
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 09:16:55 pm »
It would most likely be better to steer clear of mentioning any of the new content, that way we avoid any trouble from SE. Also, since the new ending seems to hinge on the Time Vortices opening in the diff. time eras, it would be hard to incorporate any of the new ending from CTDS into CT+ without including too much of what SE added. I feel it's best to stick to what we had going and leave it at that.

BTW, assuming Z sees this, how goes CT+?

Edit: On second thought, we could maybe reference the dream devourer at the end or something, just as long as it is kept very minor, but still we should most likely keep it to a minimum. Up to Z though :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:31:23 pm by DK_Donutlicious »

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 12:30:33 pm »
I'm trying to steer clear of SE's crossfire. We'll see.

Edit: On second thought, we could maybe reference the dream devourer at the end or something, just as long as it is kept very minor, but still we should most likely keep it to a minimum. Up to Z though :)

Oh, that'll be there... In the Moonlight Parade Ending if you get all side-quests done, destroy the Black Omen and do all of the new stuff added; just before the CT+ creditis, there'll be a short scene referencing this.  :)

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 11:17:45 am »
I'm trying to steer clear of SE's crossfire. We'll see.

Oh, that'll be there... In the Moonlight Parade Ending if you get all side-quests done, destroy the Black Omen and do all of the new stuff added; just before the CT+ creditis, there'll be a short scene referencing this.  :)
Ya, thats the point I was trying to make, just making a reference to it, not copying it al together.  I'd hate to get a C&D order...