Author Topic: Chrono Trigger Re-amped  (Read 12885 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Here it goes!
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 09:42:50 am »
Rom hacks take f'ing forever.  Look at Crimson Echoes...that's been going for what, 2-3 years now?

Anacalius

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Enlightened One (+200)
  • Boredom is not a burden that anyone should bear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 06:09:03 pm »
Well, good news, everyone. Comp is back together and Re-Amped is back in development (Actually, I fixed the comp about 2 weeks ago, but I've been outta town). This was a big setback, but everything is back together now and I'm back working on the project.  :)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 01:18:30 am »
Good to hear everything is back in working order!

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 06:44:50 pm »
This is more amazing then ANY zelda forums as you people actually CARE about all areas of gameplay. No I am not being sarcastic either. :D 

I mean take a look at Zelda fangames.  Crowd:  ummm What Zelda fangames?    Excalty!

Now I wish you good luck on this project.  That Temporal Flux looks fun but the wiki on this site is down for the day. :(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 07:35:55 pm by 4th Triforce piece »

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 12:14:37 am »
I am happy to see this!!

I would love to see dialogue between Crono and Marle just because she is always like goggled and he is like "..."

Anacalius

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 01:42:24 pm »
Just to let everyone know, I have moved locations in real life and do not have internet at my new pad, which is the reason I have not been active in the forums lately. Don't expect to hear from me often, but I'll do my best to keep you all in touch. Re-Amped WILL be finished, I am still working on the project.

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2008, 06:11:37 pm »
This could be cool. I'm glad more CT expansion hacks are being made, this way a vast array of possible cutscenes can be shown. That, and people don't think of CT+ as the only CT hack out there. (not counting awesome total conversion mods such as Crimson Echoes or Prophe't Guile) The more the merrier indeed. Good luck though, TF hacking seems very tedious and it can be easy to lose motivation. Don't give up! ...and if you need assistance with Event hacking, ask, I'll see what I can do to help.  8)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 06:13:11 pm by Zakyrus »

Anacalius

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2008, 02:54:11 pm »
Thank you much, Zakyrus.

Just letting everyone know I'm still alive, I'm using the library comps for the next few months until I can get my real life situation back under control, so until then don't expect to see any pics, etc. of the work. Project is running smoothly, however. No worries.  :)

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 01:07:31 am »
Woo! I cant wait, i'm excited to see what this is going to look like :mrgreen:

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 03:39:49 am »
I am happy to see this!!

I would love to see dialogue between Crono and Marle just because she is always like goggled and he is like "..."
YAY! I would to

I am starting to see a trend here but I will not say anything more lest I get pelted by fanboys  and I don't have my Black Mail with me.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 03:50:40 am by 4th Triforce piece »

Chocobo_Fan

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Is there no salvation in all the world?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 10:35:10 am »
Cool! This sounds awesome! :D Now I can't wait for this either... :( I'll have to play both CT+ and Re-amped, not that I'm complaining, of course! :D They'll both be excellent, I'm sure.

And Temporal Flux isn't that hard...?! :D I am overjoyed! Maybe I'll give it a try. I'm currently sad that I can't help with any fan projects. :( I'm glad more fan projects are sprouting up anyway, though! :D

And yeah, I don't like silent protagonists either. :) CT+ is also apparently doing that. Can't wait to see Crono have actual characterization! :D (I'm using that smiley a lot... o.O) More end-game sidequests are good too. I was annoyed that not all characters had sidequests. Also, IMO, Marle's ultimate weapon should be gotten from the Rainbow Shell sidequest. Right now it's just gotten from a treasure chest, I mean, how lame is THAT? :( Crono's Rainbow/new ultimate weapon could be gotten from the new Crono sidequest. :)

At any rate, good luck and have fun! :D

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2008, 01:11:10 am »
"Shhhhhhh It was quiet........too quiet"

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2008, 07:38:11 am »
No use in bumping here.

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2008, 02:40:58 am »
Then tis best to close and start a new thread if the project comes back.   Bye bye.

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2008, 03:14:06 am »
Then tis best to close and start a new thread if the project comes back.   Bye bye.

The creator of this project specifically stated that he will be without internet for quite awhile, but that the project is moving along. He posted that like 6 posts up. So no it is not best to close this thread just yet, since it has only been like 2 months since he said that. I sorta figured this project would only be updated when major progress is made since it seems to be hard for him to access the internet.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 03:17:06 am by DK_Donutlicious »