Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 3399 times)

SirusD

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
I'm back
« on: March 31, 2008, 10:00:19 pm »
....  Sorta....

I seem to have misplaced my CT file that had my map edits.  I'm going through them all as we speak, but not sure if I'll find them.  If all else fails though, I do have the pictures so it won't be quite so bad remaking them.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 10:32:56 pm »
 :shock:

A lost figure has returned...

Z will be pleased, whenever he can get back onto the net  :roll:.

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 01:05:41 pm »
Cool. I was just going to ask you for these. Just get 'em to me whenever you can. (no hurry) I want to put them in the 1.2 update.

SirusD

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 02:00:22 am »
Bad news that in my absence I've gotten very rusty and am struggling to remember the oddities of Temporal Flux.  I'm giving up on it for the night (partly because I'm a leeeedle tipsy ;)) but I'll make sure to have those files up and running soon.

Good news is Truce Canyon is still here.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 08:23:17 pm »
Bad news that in my absence I've gotten very rusty and am struggling to remember the oddities of Temporal Flux.  I'm giving up on it for the night (partly because I'm a leeeedle tipsy ;)) but I'll make sure to have those files up and running soon.

Good news is Truce Canyon is still here.

Glad to hear!  :D If you have to restart Cursed Woods, is it possible that you could make it somewhat maze-like? A 40x40 map size is ok if you need lots of space, even if that's rather large.

SirusD

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 04:10:05 am »
I'll have to start that one from scratch, but I'll see what I can come up with...

I won't hide the fact that I absolutely hate caves and forests.  They take about 5x as much time to put everything together  and then you have to add the Z-Plane and Solidity... grrr....  I was glad when I was done with that damn forest.

Working on the Magic Cave as well... which I now hate for other reasons beyond the near physically immune defense.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 04:26:52 am »
I'll have to start that one from scratch, but I'll see what I can come up with...

I won't hide the fact that I absolutely hate caves and forests.  They take about 5x as much time to put everything together  and then you have to add the Z-Plane and Solidity... grrr....  I was glad when I was done with that damn forest.

Working on the Magic Cave as well... which I now hate for other reasons beyond the near physically immune defense.

I can do Cursed Woods if you want. I'd like to make it a maze where you can actually get lost in.