Author Topic: Patches to apply  (Read 2427 times)

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Patches to apply
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 03:09:43 pm »
Awesome, thanks Vehek. Was Marle's from the CT anime scenes? There's always CuteLucca's Final Tech series, from which a few portraits have already been drawn.
http://www.cutelucca.com/ctfanart.html

We've got the palette-reduced version of Magus' "Darkmatter" profile from Prophet's Guile.

I've been trying to stay away from spoilers, so forgive my asking this -- but does the Crimson Echoes team need a portrait for Frog *and* a portrait for Glenn, or just one or the other?

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2008, 03:57:44 pm »
I looked more closely, and I realized the Lucca and Robo portraits are cut-out portions of CuteLucca's Final Tech series.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 04:07:17 pm by Vehek »

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 02:37:34 am »
For now  it'll have to be frog, little to no progress on the Glenn thread.  If Chrono 99 comes back i'll work on giving that  a boost.  Just to make sure the portrait changing is replacing not using unused space right?

--JP

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 03:05:54 am »
Yeah, there should be no space problems when portrait changing. It's totally cut & paste -- as long as the inserted images are the same color depth as the originals, it's a clean replace. Unless Vehek or justin3009 have run into any problems I don't know about.

We can start a polling thread to generate some excitement in the community soon. Where should it go? Kajar Labs or Chrono Casual Discussion? I know where to get Crono, and Vehek's supplied suitable Lucca, Robo, and Magus arts to show off (and I'll supply my copy of the Prophet's Guile portrait for Magus as well). We need Marle, Ayla, and Frog artwork. I'll default to cutouts from CuteLucca's Final Techs Series. Then we can ask the community for input I guess.

I haven't done a thing for Crimson Echoes yet, but I'll start the polling thread tomorrow if you guys will it so.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 12:01:11 pm »
Go for it.  Whenever parallel work on this hack can be done it's a  good sign.

--JP

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 12:26:29 pm »
Gotcha. I'm putting it in Chrono Casual Discussion for fear that people stay out of Kajar Labs because they suspect everything in there is in hex and not English.