Author Topic: Going away for a lil over a week.  (Read 577 times)

Shinrin

• Chrono Trigger Threads of Time
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
Going away for a lil over a week.
« on: March 28, 2008, 02:33:16 pm »
Ah, it's time for a vacation, we didn't have one last year, cause we bought a house. Now this vacation will take me to a place i've never been to before, then we're going to a place i've been to 2 times already, and see the beautiful golf of mexico. The round trip from home from tonight to home staurday (not tomorrow) is nearly 3000 miles... So no hack updates from me for a while. maybe start back at monday after i get back. ;)

I'll be back!

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Going away for a lil over a week.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 02:41:23 pm »
Obviously you are going to Constantinople (since no one alive today has been there... you know, you can't go back to ol' Constantinople, because it's Istanbul, not Constantinople. *sigh* Been a long time gone, Constantinople...)

Anywho, hope you have a good vacation, a happy birthday (as indicated in your other thread), and much needed rest.

MsBlack

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Re: Going away for a lil over a week.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 08:31:05 pm »
Obviously you are going to Constantinople (since no one alive today has been there... you know, you can't go back to ol' Constantinople, because it's Istanbul, not Constantinople. *sigh* Been a long time gone, Constantinople...)

Well hey now,
That's nobody's business but the Turks'!