Author Topic: Signed up at last!  (Read 885 times)

VincentGAU8

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Toma The Explorer!! TOMA!!!
    • View Profile
Signed up at last!
« on: March 25, 2008, 03:35:04 am »
Greetings to the people here at Chrono Compendium!!

i joined these forums about a month ago, but i've been visiting this website since last year.. Back then, it never occured to me to register... Well, now i've signed up at last, and i'm very elated to have done so.. I must say that this site is indeed the haven of all things Chrono, and I really enjoyed your encyclopedia entries and articles.

I am a Filipino boy just recently turned 17, and a huge fan of the Chrono series.. funny to think that just a few years ago i thought RPGs were crappy, and you would find games such as Command and Conquer or World in Conflict on my gaming list rather than Final Fantasy or the like.. Chrono Trigger changed all that, and became one of my favorites games.. because of Chrono, I've now learned to appreciate RPGs..

I am currently writing a fanfic, but i suck at it.. it would be a long time before its worthy enough to be posted here at the Compendium, or anywhere else for that matter *sigh*..

I'm looking forward to a good time here at the Compendium.. More Nu to you all!!

Mabuhay ang Chrono Compendium  hehe..

wait... I am now a Chrono fan!! yaaay!!  *goes on to celebrate his first promotion*

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Signed up at last!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 10:46:19 am »
Hail and well met. Welcome to the forum, you'll find bathrooms down the hall, first left, third right, down the stairs, and next to the kumquats.

And as for fanfic, don't worry. The best way to get better at writing is to write, so you're already halfway there.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 08:24:30 pm »
Welcomes! Fanfiction can be a cruel mistress. Trust me. Ackers (DO NOT ASK) had a cult following. It... eventually jumped the shark... I think it was Ackers in Melee that did it.  :? However, my crazy antics continue! Like my silly story with Magus being a sugar high maniac and the war between RD Serge and RD Kid against CC Serge and CC Kid.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 11:16:52 pm »
welcome!  welcome!

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 12:00:07 am »
Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome...

Im Compendium, au Compendium, to the Compendiuuuuuum!

Kudos to whoever knows which kickass, Oscar-winning Liza Minnelli movie that's a reference to.

VincentGAU8

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 09:55:15 pm »
Gee, thanks guys..

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 01:53:59 pm »
Welcome fellow flip (I'm only half tho)! I'm pretty sure that it's mandatory that if you're a fan of Chrono Trigger & write a fanfic, you've got to make at least one Magus fanfic (of which I've done/I'm doing two...V_V).

Also...Vincent & Gau, huh...that's an...odd combination...but I guess they both sorta use monster abilities...though Vincent actually turns INTO monsters as Desperation Attacks, while Gau jumps into them to use their abilities later...and actually doesn't have a Desperation Attack...Man Blue Mage-like characters are weird...>_>

VincentGAU8

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 02:31:33 am »
hahaha.. that's nice  :lol:

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 09:20:19 pm »
Welcome to the Compendium!

"We'll leave the light on for you."

VincentGAU8

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 04:03:08 am »
Thank you for your hospitality!  :)