Author Topic: Kara's little update...  (Read 749 times)

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
Kara's little update...
« on: March 15, 2008, 03:29:39 am »
Well, since I haven't been posting here in sooo long, I figured that I'd give a little update on some stuff that's been going on in my life lately.

1. A friend at my job came forward to admit that he's had the hots for me ever since I started to work at BK. Sadly, I turned him down (because I've never had interest in him more than merely being a best friend, and a few other personal reasons). At least he's happy just being a good friend.

2. I got severely sick and was nearly hospitalized for it (let's just say the whole nightmare started with throwing up blood; still don't know what made me so sick, either... rather unsettling and I'm still not "back to my regular self"...). Also missed out on 3 days of work, and thus got a crappy paycheck (which already sucks since I only make minimum wage).

3. I'm currently working my ass off to get ready for "SakuraCon 2008" (at the end of this month) with some last-minute costume stuff and the like (such as hopefully getting a long pink wig for the costume I'm wearing on the last day of the con... otherwise I'll be doing a 'realistic hair' version of the character).

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Kara's little update...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 03:45:49 am »
Make sure to get pics of people dressed as Chrono characters! And spread the word of the Compendium! We're gonna be upgraded to Cult status here pretty soon, I'm sure! :P

OH, and that sucks about the sucky stuff that happened to you! *heh heh*

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 05:20:11 am »
1. A friend at my job came forward to admit that he's had the hots for me ever since I started to work at BK. Sadly, I turned him down (because I've never had interest in him more than merely being a best friend, and a few other personal reasons). At least he's happy just being a good friend.
Picz or it didnt hapan. ;-)

What is BK anyway? Bangkok?

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 05:24:17 am »
BK=Burger King a fast food restaurant

I really hope you fell better soon, I just the other day got a nice ol' dog bite. I think I earned the right to brag about it.

Mitchr90

• Guardian (+100)
  • I am here to protest beauty pageant sexism
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:21:12 pm »
hahahahaha you always find true love at burger king hahahahahaaa!

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 09:54:09 pm »
Ah, I look forward to the day I will get the wild desire to blow a bunch of money on realistic Grimmjow or Sephiroth costumes. Both require a statuesque physique that I am sculpting even now...

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 11:48:25 pm »
Make sure to get pics of people dressed as Chrono characters! And spread the word of the Compendium! We're gonna be upgraded to Cult status here pretty soon, I'm sure! :P

Hell yeah! I should've done that last year, but I stupidly forgot to... *smacks self on head for being a dork*

I know what you mean, ZeaLitY. I'm stuck doing overweight or slightly pudgey characters (or those characters that have clothing that make it so you don't know that I'm fat).

I'll be sure to post pics of the most badass stuff I can find (in other words, HIGH detailed cosplay skillz).