Author Topic: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End  (Read 34822 times)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End Beta1
« Reply #240 on: December 17, 2008, 08:59:06 pm »
Fact: Real Life takes priority over random hack you are doing for fun:

Hack Players:  It's going to take awhile people.  Many fan projects will die, asking for updates will not fix this. 

Developers:  If you are going to keep your project open to the public you need to be able to handle people asking for updates.  You also are going to need to be ready for people to criticize your work and (gasp) even not like it.  Usually putting dates on anything is a horrible idea.

Humans:  There is literally no reason to get angry at people on the internet.  More than likely if they are provoking you to anger they WANT you to get angry (this isn't referring to shadow this is referring to forum users in general).  Having fights on forums is just .....annoying.

--JP

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:05 pm »
Also Shadow, I believe the CT:+ project members refer to Zakyrus as "Z," so you need to see what context that letter is used in.

Ah, my bad. Thanks for the clue-in. I had meant ZeaLitY.

FalconHit

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 18, 2008, 02:51:51 am »
Weird, I was just going to bump this so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. Hopefully Z didn't wind up pulling his brains out over is project or anything...

Yourgingerestfan

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 18, 2008, 04:12:26 am »
Everyone ....you do realize its christmas time ?
Zaky is probably spending time with family like everyone else is gonna do :)
Just have a little Patience ; you all have waited this long splendidly !

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 06, 2009, 04:07:22 pm »
Ah ha ha ha ha! How amusing. Chaos is bound to erupt on my threads eventually...
Anywho, I have the Private Beta 1.08 released today, but for some reason everyone hides their e-mail links, so I couldn't send it to anyone that was on the test-list to test except a few lucky people...
Check your email, guys. If you don't have it. It doesn't mean I hate you, just that I ran out of time at the Library to hunt down everyone's email.

Oh, well you know what it's like to wait for something so long and...  :lol:

Anyways, the 1.1 release is going to be out in a week so everyone chill.

~Z
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 04:20:41 pm by Zakyrus »

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
  • I am Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth!
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
« Reply #245 on: January 07, 2009, 12:41:29 am »
The chaos shows how popular and greatly awaited it is. :D It's great to hear from you after so long!

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 07, 2009, 02:50:48 am »
Yeeeeey! :mrgreen:

KingKongFu

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2009, 03:13:31 pm »
I just came back to this site and I'm excited to hear that version 1.1 of CT+ is on the way very shortly!

Just one question... What new features will this version have that the other version didn't have? And will there be new techniques?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 03:17:06 pm by KingKongFu »

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2009, 03:14:31 pm »
Adding new techs is a bitch to do.  There isn't anymore from what I've seen.

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2009, 06:57:08 pm »
I just came back to this site and I'm excited to hear that version 1.1 of CT+ is on the way very shortly!

Just one question... What new features will this version have that the other version didn't have? And will there be new techniques?

Right now, I believe the plan for 1.1 is to include the edited script, along with expanded dungeons, new side quests, and new dungeons.  As well as many puzzles and mazes (You'll probably end up hating Zakyrus and I for the mazes and puzzles..!~)

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2009, 01:41:48 pm »
Right now, I believe the plan for 1.1 is to include the edited script, along with expanded dungeons, new side quests, and new dungeons.  As well as many puzzles and mazes (You'll probably end up hating Zakyrus and I for the mazes and puzzles..!~)

Not as much as I hate making them! Haha. That's one of the last things I have to finish. and it's being a pain in the ass. How come I CopyTiles and then after a battle the tiles, reset?! Grrrr! Until I figure this out, no Arris Dome Lower Commons puzzle room...  :cry:

Anyways, I said a week or so...that means soon. Ha. Anyways, I'm almost done, like I said, gotta finish the puzzles and fix all the stuff the Beta Testers found... and If I'm really lucky somehow get Ayla's quest in there...

~Z

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2009, 03:27:40 pm »

Not as much as I hate making them! Haha. That's one of the last things I have to finish. and it's being a pain in the ass. How come I CopyTiles and then after a battle the tiles, reset?! Grrrr! Until I figure this out, no Arris Dome Lower Commons puzzle room...  :cry:

Anyways, I said a week or so...that means soon. Ha. Anyways, I'm almost done, like I said, gotta finish the puzzles and fix all the stuff the Beta Testers found... and If I'm really lucky somehow get Ayla's quest in there...

~Z

That battle problem sounds similar to when I added chests into Crono's room in the beginning once...they would be there, until Crono's mother opened the shades. Then WHOOSH, the chests are gone (the items are still there though lol). Unless the battles are key to the puzzles, you COULD consider making it so they don't have battles, or so when you mess it up you get teleported to a room that is there before the puzzle, which has a battle in it. Obviously I don't have all the info on what you are trying to do with it, just trying to help you find an easier work around.  :)

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2009, 06:58:16 pm »
Cant wait! :mrgreen:

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
  • I am Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth!
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
« Reply #253 on: January 28, 2009, 02:48:10 am »
This is why, setting times, or dates, drive us mad. But we can take it!!! I hope.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 08:45:51 pm by Sailor Phantom »

brifye19

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • The black wind howls again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 29, 2009, 05:46:25 pm »
I was wondering if one of my fellow Compendium goers Who received A copy of the new Beta Would Private message me with a copy of it. I was on the original list of Beta Testers for it but I was having legal issues so I was unable to receive it because of my hidden E-mail Addy.  I would greatly appreciate it