Author Topic: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End  (Read 34686 times)

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
Re: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End Beta1
« Reply #210 on: October 31, 2008, 10:39:45 am »
Oo! Interview and teaser yeeey!  :D

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2008, 04:56:19 pm »
Um. It may be a little bit before I can get that put up. My monitor decided to burn out and I can't get a new one as of right now.  :cry: Anyways, I hope that I can borrow one from someone within the next day or so...

~Z

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
  • I am Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth!
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2008, 08:58:20 pm »
Technology like to turn on us at the worst times it seems. Good luck with that!

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2008, 01:21:13 am »
I swear its programed to do wreck down at the worst possible times. Oh well, I have patience, good luck!

BaileysLait

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 15, 2008, 10:47:15 am »
I am playing the public demo2, and are at the cathedral where Crono 1st met Frog.

Upon the 2nd Organ which I need to entered key note to open the door of Yakre's room, I found out the last note "R" doesn't work! Thus, I am stuck in there and can't explore the beautiful world Z extended...

Is it a known bug or is it some new stuff?

Thanks...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 10:53:41 am by BaileysLait »

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 15, 2008, 08:02:12 pm »
I am playing the public demo2, and are at the cathedral where Crono 1st met Frog.

Upon the 2nd Organ which I need to entered key note to open the door of Yakre's room, I found out the last note "R" doesn't work! Thus, I am stuck in there and can't explore the beautiful world Z extended...

Is it a known bug or is it some new stuff?

Thanks...

It is a known bug, but I don't remember how one resolved it. Z would know, but his monitor burned out, and then he vanished so yea...try searching through this thread or other threads related to CT+  :)

Oh Z where art thou?

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2008, 07:32:55 pm »
Back. Yes, the organ bug has been posted before. It's fixed but now randomly chooses of 3 different melodies that the player has to enter. This keeps puzzles from getting monotonous.

Anywho, I hope to have a large update of infos in the next week, along with the interview and teaser vid.

~Z

Nintendonick4

• Iokan (+1)
  • Savior of You
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 19, 2008, 04:23:31 pm »
Anywho, I hope to have a large update of infos in the next week. . .

A... A large update?! I am eagerly awaiting now!

Darn, all I do is wait for updates; Dwarf Fortress, LOVE, Indie Brawl...

"The future will be better... tomorrow!"

Unclever title

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2008, 05:39:22 pm »
Hey all, excellent hack and thanks to all those who did any amount of work on this.  It's simply Superb, Zakyrus you've made something awesome so I thank you for that. 

Anyway I was wondering if someone might tell me precisely when the switch between roms (or even the message that tells you to) occurs as I think I somehow missed it. 

I believe the readme mentioned it to be after Lavos crashes into the Tyranno Lair which would be an appropriate time.  But for me that's come and gone and I made it to Zeal and am right now noticing that things pretty much are the same as I always remembered them being. 

So if somebody could explain this I'd be most appreciative. 

In addition the scene in Hekran cave where apparently if Robo's in your party there's supposed to be some talk about whether he'll be okay in the water or not never occurred. 

I would have posted these in the bug thread but that seems to be closed now so... yeah. 

Still awesome work, and I may be able to offer my unexperienced help with whatever come Christmas break, right now my homework load is such and finals are a little too close for me to even consider that currently. 

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2008, 07:29:16 pm »
Well...  To be honest I don't remember for sure.  But I do know that that rom is not nearly completed.  The one coming out, hopefully by early 2009 will be much further.  I'm glad you have enjoyed the project so far.

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2008, 08:09:05 pm »
Hey all, excellent hack and thanks to all those who did any amount of work on this.  It's simply Superb, Zakyrus you've made something awesome so I thank you for that. 

Anyway I was wondering if someone might tell me precisely when the switch between roms (or even the message that tells you to) occurs as I think I somehow missed it. 

I believe the readme mentioned it to be after Lavos crashes into the Tyranno Lair which would be an appropriate time.  But for me that's come and gone and I made it to Zeal and am right now noticing that things pretty much are the same as I always remembered them being. 

So if somebody could explain this I'd be most appreciative. 

In addition the scene in Hekran cave where apparently if Robo's in your party there's supposed to be some talk about whether he'll be okay in the water or not never occurred. 

I would have posted these in the bug thread but that seems to be closed now so... yeah. 

Still awesome work, and I may be able to offer my unexperienced help with whatever come Christmas break, right now my homework load is such and finals are a little too close for me to even consider that currently. 

The most recent release was condensed into just one rom. I am pretty sure it's just that Z forgot to update the readme. As far as the Heckran cave, I'm pretty sure that is in the next release. So don't worry and keep playing!

As far as when the next release will be out, that is a little unclear. With it being winter and the end of the semester fast approaching (or quarter, whatever his school operates on), Z appears to be pretty busy. Everyone just keep patient and hopefully we will hear some good news soon!

Unclever title

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 26, 2008, 02:41:15 pm »
Guess I've been playing the "alpha" then, it seems in the link for the "beta" the file's no longer being hosted but I've got no problem waiting for the update as I just found out about this thing last week.   :D

I switched to rom2 from rom1 anyways and decided immediately it was the right decision, I even went to a mildly old save file to be sure. 

Astrobot7000

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2008, 10:45:41 pm »
I can't even find the files anywhere. Someone loaded it as an atatchment in the early pages but that file is corrupted.

Unclever title

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 26, 2008, 11:44:16 pm »
I can't even find the files anywhere. Someone loaded it as an atatchment in the early pages but that file is corrupted.

If you want to download the alpha (at least how I call it), this is where I got it from.  Found the link from here.  As for the beta I can't help. 

brifye19

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • The black wind howls again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 27, 2008, 12:15:36 am »
I have the beta if your interested.