Author Topic: Gate Color Theory.  (Read 5571 times)

Avalon

• Earthbound (+15)
  • The Once and Future King
    • View Profile
Re: Gate Color Theory.
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2008, 05:59:57 pm »
Aren't there some Shadows that pop out of something that looks like a car?
A Fire Hydrant as well.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2008, 09:18:58 pm »
Well, uh...a person could have been standing next to a fire hydrant, I guess...maybe trying to put out a fire! Caused by a certain Destruction Rains From the Heavens?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 09:20:37 pm by V_Translanka »

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2008, 10:19:32 am »
The mutants were only in evidence after the Apocalypse, which i suspect destroyed the food chain.. But desperation might have driven the humans into eating them. still, most of these mutants appear to be stronger than the ordinary human, so i find the notion of mankind living off them very unlikely..

Quite true, especially given the surprise of the survivors when Chrono & Co crosses the ruins and defeated the mutants. In the ruined future, humans are clearly not at the top of the food chain (if they are part of the food chain at all)

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2008, 03:11:04 am »
The mutants were only in evidence after the Apocalypse, which i suspect destroyed the food chain.. But desperation might have driven the humans into eating them. still, most of these mutants appear to be stronger than the ordinary human, so i find the notion of mankind living off them very unlikely..

Quite true, especially given the surprise of the survivors when Chrono & Co crosses the ruins and defeated the mutants. In the ruined future, humans are clearly not at the top of the food chain (if they are part of the food chain at all)

The people from 2300 AD said that the mutants don't react to normal weapon but I think he mean that, refering to the Shadows??

VincentGAU8

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Toma The Explorer!! TOMA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2008, 08:17:33 am »

The people from 2300 AD said that the mutants don't react to normal weapon but I think he mean that, refering to the Shadows??

Well, as i recall, the mutants took some damage from Chrono and Co.'s physical attacks, didn't they?
And if the food chain was not totally destroyed, it would been drastically changed to go around the mutants needs..

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2008, 10:43:11 am »
Note: I just confirmed, the dimensional distortion on Opassa Beach is, in fact, Green.

I have to 'fess up to being stupid here. The dimensional distortion that takes one between Dimensions is green, but the one that takes one to The Time Devourer is a redish color (puce red?).

When I checked before it didn't occur to me that I was checking on a save file that wasn't new game+ or continue+. Hence, only one distortion showed up. I thought I must have just misremembered that the gate to the DBT was different from the gate to the other dimension.

Yeah, that was incredibly stupid of me. Sorry.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2008, 08:07:22 pm »
Did I already ask about the color of the dimensional distortion in the Hydra swamp place that goes to Sprigg's freaky pastel world? Or the Bend of Time?