Author Topic: What games are you playing right now, and what games are you looking forward to  (Read 1578 times)

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
Lately what time I have left to use the PC I've been using mostly to play Call of Duty 4 and Unreal Tournament 3 on the net. It's ironic how the COD4 community is much, and I mean MUCH larger than UT3's, considering how much online tradition UT has.

I've been also playing a bit of The Witcher, Command & Conquer 3, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 and DiRT.

The games I'm looking forward the most are Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry 4, Alone in the Dark and Tomb Raider Underworld for the PC. I also want to check C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Bionic Commando (whenever it comes out) and Mirror's Edge (whenever it comes out as well).

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
Brawl.
Brawl.
And more Brawl.

I don't think I'm really looking forward to any games that are coming out, besides maybe Spore. But I think my PC can't even handle that game.

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Playing DMC3 PC version  Bitchin....

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
I've been playing Brawl for this past week. I'm midway through a bunch of games, including No More Heroes, Megaman ZX Advent, Mario Galaxies, Overlord and RE4. Arg, I just don't have time to finish games these days. Most of my gaming these days is social. Brawl, Guilty Gear XX:Accent Core and Monster Hunter 2 Freedom.

I'm looking forward to Metal Slug 7, Okami, World Beings With You and Super Dodgeball. I'm hoping that Monster Hunter 3 gets a US release, and Blaz Blue looks cool as well, but they need to announce platforms.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
I'm looking forward to actually playing FFCC: Ring of Fates when the friggin ROM gets situated...Also waiting until FFTA2 comes out...& FFIV DS of course...though if RoF is having this much trouble, I bet those will too...

But right now I'm emulating FFIII DS, Pokemon Diamond, & the first Brain Age (I'm only up to...down to?...32)...along w/a slew of the main offenders on GBA...

FFI & II Advance/Dawn of Souls, FFIV Advance, FFV Advance, FFVI Advance & FFTA
Fire Emblem - this time I'm gonna take 'em one at a time
Pokemon Emerald - I'm sorta trying to take the Pokemon games one game at a time, but I ended up getting Emerald, then Yellow, and finally Diamond...Sometime soon I'll probably cave & get Crystal or one of the ones from the remaining GSC gen...V_V
Advance Wars
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - been tryin it out...not a big fan of platformers or the Castlevania series in general...it's always been good for what it was, I guess...This one's interesting...I'm just missing where the hell my whip is...V_V
GTA Advance - cause I needed some oldschool topdown view crazy absurd impossible to aim gameplay luv
Megaman Battle Network III-VI - I've actually already beaten at least I-IV...I might have been playing V or I may have already finished it...but I figured that before I started up VI I'd go through III-V playing the versions I didnt' play...stupid & ridiculous, right? The differences aren't any bigger than the differences in the same gen of the Pokemon games really...
R-Type III: Third Lightning - I barely play this...just boot it up when I wanna shoot stuff I guess...
Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon - I remember playing this on a Genesis or GameGear emu and the GBA remake/port is really quite good.
WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgames! - I beat it, but haven't unlocked everything...
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Dual Academy - The only thing I really hate about these, besides not actually playing against real people (though this AI seems better than previous installments), is the fact that prepping your deck can take as long or longer than the time you actually spend playing the friggin game!

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
I've been playing Brawl for this past week. I'm midway through a bunch of games, including No More Heroes, Megaman ZX Advent, Mario Galaxies, Overlord and RE4.

Overlord is a lot of fun. I've yet to finish it.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
I've been playing Brawl for this past week. I'm midway through a bunch of games, including No More Heroes, Megaman ZX Advent, Mario Galaxies, Overlord and RE4.

Overlord is a lot of fun. I've yet to finish it.

Yeah. Shame I don't have the time. Presently, Lost Odyssey is my 360 game of choice. I'm still on disk one, which means at this rate, I don't know if I'll live long enough to finish it. I'm really liking it though.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
Yeay, I finally figured out the damn Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (jeezus that's a long title) ROM! My only problem was w/the language on the ROM actually (I still have to change it each time I load it up from Spanish to English)...I haven't experienced any of the "demo anti-piracy" stuff...Hooray...it's not a bad lil title either...though it feels an awful lot like Square trying to be Zelda...>_> I never played the original though...But I suppose most games of the genre are going to be Zelda clones...

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
I have a lot to finish I have left in the final NanoBreaker and Castlevania Curse of Darkness both of them on the final boss (they are Bloody Harddddd) and also I am trying to get all the Endings of CT and CC.
Trying to finish GrimGrimoire and Soul nomad.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Currently replaying "Skies of Arcadia Legends" on my Wii...

I haven't the money to buy a new game (was gonna get Smash Brothers Brawl), so I've opted to play some old games...

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
What did any of the SoA Legends have that the DC version didn't? They change Aika's horrible voice over bits? Or wait...wasn't everyone's voice overs horrible? V_V Good game otherwise...

BROJ

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
>>replaying Star Ocean: TTEOT
>>replaying FF6 advance
>>looking forward to Aeon Genesis *finally* completing the Tactics Ogre: LUCT snes translation
>>looking forward to FFT A2: TLW
>>looking forward to CT+ hack 3.0; can't wait!  XD

Mauron

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
Playing Disgaea, trying to do everything.

Looking forward to more of my unfinished games, probably.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
Playing Disgaea, trying to do everything.

Looking forward to more of my unfinished games, probably.
Good luck with that, :shock:

Playing:
SSB:brawl
Baldur's Gate 2
Disgaea 2

Wanting...hmm only Spore comes to mind.

BROJ

• View Profile
Baldur's Gate 2
Which one? PC or PS2?