Author Topic: CT+ Demo 2 "Eternal End" / Bug Report Thread  (Read 13368 times)

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
Re: CT+ Demo 2 "Eternal End" / Bug Report Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 01:02:57 am »

Layering errors,nothing big seen yet

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 02:55:08 am »
Well I played a little more tonight, but I'm proving I can still level up in Guardia Forest, even though Z buffed the mobs, so I haven't gone to 600 A.D yet. (And btw you still can, but it requires much more resting in Crono's house, and selling of the mid tonics you find to buy the weapons and armor down at the Market in Porre, but anyways I digress.)

Black Jack is still fooked up for me. I got the 5 and 4 again and it said I had 16. It miss adds a lot of the time, when I play it for some weird reason. Kebrel I just don't think you played it enough lol.

It definitely doesn't understand that an Ace can be an 11 or a 1, even though it states it can in the rules. I got an Ace and a 6, which is of course 7 or 17. so I said draw, and got a 10. So I was like, eh no big deal I'll still have a 17, but the game said I had a 27 and busted. Z needs to fix this thing asap lol, because it is a nice feature and I really want it to work right.

You were right about the games not working. I had 41 points, and when I clicked on the 40 points game it said I didn't have enough. It also said I didn't have enough when I clicked the 10 points option. One can only assume it would say the same thing at 80 points, but I'll test it again later once I beat on Gato some more.

Well that's it for now, but don't expect too much out of me until Thursday night or so. I got a history exam on Thursday so I need to study tomorrow and Wednesday night as much as I can lol.

Later Alpaha Testers.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 06:28:41 pm »
Well I got lucky today with having a Snow Day, so I got to play a little bit. I got past the Manorial Cathedral, and am on my way back to 1000 A.D.

Proving even with 101 points, the 80 points game refuses to work as well.

Could you always walk through Taban?

Proving that the buildings in 600 A.D. don't give me the black screen of death. Must be your ROM Kebrel.

Small typo. Of cours!!

Where am I? lol

Floating head.  :lol:
Simple pallet errors need fixing.

Hmmm, the King is resting? Where?

Another blank screen after a conversation.

Missed the graphic, but when the illusions turn into Naga-ettes, the blue flame is not centered over the King illusion.

Sometimes for me, the last note, the R, wouldn't play for me. It finally did, so maybe I made a mistake somewhere? Eh maybe worth checking into.

That's it for now. Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z, errr, I mean CT+!
The Trial!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 10:52:57 pm »
spring break starts on friday so i plan on starting the mod then...

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 11:21:33 pm »
spring break starts on friday so i plan on starting the mod then...

Glad to hear it. I really hope you enjoy it!  :)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 12:25:17 am »
enjoy it!?!?  of course!  i CAN.  NOT.  WAIT.

i've been longing for this for oh so long...

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 01:17:32 am »

just noticed the light on the table covering the pitcher shouldn't be there.

text error of sorts

Don't have Screen shots but:
"R" in melody is not working sometimes(confirmed)
Ace is only 11(not both 1 and 11)
Shady dealer at the fair has an extra blank text box

FalconHit

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 01:38:51 am »
If the silver points don't work how are we supposed to get a Crono clone when the time comes?

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 04:40:11 pm »
If the silver points don't work how are we supposed to get a Crono clone when the time comes?

I honestly don't know.

I'm just hoping that some event later in the game triggers that event to occur. If I recall correctly, the time you are required to get the clone the game is free, at least for the first try. Only if you want the clone early does it cost you silver points.  Could be wrong on that though, it's been awhile.

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 08:50:39 pm »
Was fighting in 600 AD Guardia Forest, and I took the first left and fought the three birds, and after all three were dead, I didn't quite freeze, but the battle kept going on with an unseeable and untargetable opponent...

Dunno what this means.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 08:55:03 pm »
Ja, that happened to me, it ended shortly after words though.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 09:55:38 pm »
Welp, History test was moved til next week due to that snow day, so I played a little more and got to 2300 A.D.

Blank screen appears after talking to the cotton candy vendor.

I had a 101 silver points before I got a music note, a music note, and a 7. I didn't get any winning tone, but I suddenly had 350+ silver points. Werid. Is that a winning combination?

I played the slots until I got around 500 silver points, and then this guy(one on the left) said I only had 256.

The regular guy, however said I had 500. I'm assuming he's correct, and the new guy is not.

A little typo on forward. Also a blank text box appears after every juror gives their verdict. A little annoying.

I still hate the sleep animation down there, but don't know what we can do to remedy it.

I don't think it's an error, but all three of them get blown high after the tank explodes. Looked glitchy, but they were probably meant to be blown up a little bit.

This always bugged me. How the f*** does the Chancellor appear out of the main door? He was at the exact same place I was. We need to fix this and make him appear behind Crono and the gang somehow.

This leads to the problem of how the King finds out and comes out. Hmmm. How could we make that work?

That's it for now. I'm still kinda mad my Lode Sword, or w/e it's equivalent is now, wasn't in the prison.
What gives Z? I need teh swordz to fitz teh monstas bettah! (I'm gonna see if that sword in the sewer is still there, mwhahaha!  :twisted:)

Anyways, off to the Arris Dome.

FalconHit

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 01:09:37 am »
The Z's are from Lucca's gun she gets when she comes to your "rescue". The Zonker -38 puts everything to sleep for at least one turn it seems. Last demo I kept it on her through the whole thing, it's pretty overpowered.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 09:54:31 am »
The Z's are from Lucca's gun she gets when she comes to your "rescue". The Zonker -38 puts everything to sleep for at least one turn it seems. Last demo I kept it on her through the whole thing, it's pretty overpowered.

I know, I meant that I wanted the Zs to be above the Dragon Tank's head, because that is where I was shooting it. Not down by the wheels.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 06:45:14 pm »
Well it is Friday, so I played all the way through the End of Time!
Of course I found a few errors along the way, but nothing too major this time.

Blank text boxes GALORE!!! I posted them all to emphasize how annoying they are during this great cut scene.

This terminal didn't work, but I forget if it even does at this point of the game.

I'm pretty sure Johnny is the one who is supposed to be saying this as well as the other 2-3 lines after he beats you. Could be wrong though.

The first time when I fought this battle in the Lab 32 Ruins against 5 Mirages, the game like glitched up and I had to restart. I killed 4 of them with Slash, and then finished up the other one with Marle and Lucca(maybe Crono too with slash again, I forget), and it like vanished like a typical death, but with a weird sound. Marle got confused, and the game froze. 
The second time through however, the battle worked perfectly fine. Weird.

I missed the screen shot, but right before you go into the portal, after Lucca says something like "Hang on, something's weird..." or w/e she says, there is a blank text box as well.

That's all for now.

Keep on truckin' alpha team, keep on truckin'!