Author Topic: Need People from All over the world (lol) for a new fan project.  (Read 1037 times)

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
Need People from All over the world (lol) for a new fan project.
« on: February 08, 2008, 06:54:42 pm »
I just need some one that can can resprite flea and ozzie for a new fan project.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:09:57 am by MagilsugaM »

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Need People from Melbourne for a new fan project.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 07:41:51 pm »
You need them to specifically be from Melbourne, Australia? >_>

MagilsugaM

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
Re: Need People from Melbourne for a new fan project.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 02:08:47 am »
NO just kiding...
I need that to do a new fan project about magus and his minions...
Just another ending, in this Chrono Trigger dimesion Magus won the war agaist guardia.But I need those sprite so I can do Flea, Ozzie and Slash playable characters.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: Need People from All over the world (lol) for a new fan project.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 07:04:51 pm »
... TO THE PAINT! Away! *woosh* ... *woosh back* I need the original sprites, first. Hee.

BROJ

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 09:36:22 pm »
Here's a few I found from a site called The Shy Guy Kingdom:
From: http://tsgk.captainn.net/index.php?p=showgame&t=sy&sy=8&ga=257

EDIT: Removed Images

Another good site, Game Sprite Archive, if you need more sprites:
http://www.gsarchives.net/index2.php?category=all&system=snes&game=chrono_trigger&type=sprites
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:54:11 pm by BROJ »

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 09:47:36 pm »
*pssst* --

http://www.chronocompendium.com/images/wiki/1/14/Chronotrigger_crono_sheet.gif

The Compendium is a freaking treasure trove of game resources. I don't think we have spell effects yet though, do we? They're very difficult to capture in ZSNES because background layers in CT don't behave nearly as nicely as they do in some other games. You have to be able to disable backgrounds to get a clean rip.

BROJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 10:27:07 pm »
*pssst* --

http://www.chronocompendium.com/images/wiki/1/14/Chronotrigger_crono_sheet.gif

The Compendium is a freaking treasure trove of game resources. I don't think we have spell effects yet though, do we? They're very difficult to capture in ZSNES because background layers in CT don't behave nearly as nicely as they do in some other games. You have to be able to disable backgrounds to get a clean rip.

I see...  :o its kinda tedious to navigate through the directories, though. (Is there a section dedicated to the organization of said resources?)

Anyways yet another really good site to check is: http://www.spriters-resource.com/squenix/chrono/ctrigger/
I checked it and it has nearly every chrono trigger resource!  :shock: (except tilesets and spells, but it does have lavos's spells, however.)

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 10:44:43 pm »
The Spriters' Resource is hands-down the most awesome collection of game resources out there. But considering some Front Mission 3 portraits I submitted are now on the front page there, that amounts to a shameless plug.  :D

Seiken Densetsu III, you're next! Bwahahaha!

BROJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 10:54:18 pm »
The Spriters' Resource is hands-down the most awesome collection of game resources out there. But considering some Front Mission 3 portraits I submitted are now on the front page there, that amounts to a shameless plug.  :D

Seiken Densetsu III, you're next! Bwahahaha!

Yeah I agree, The Spriter's Resource was an absolute godsend when I was big into the rpg maker scene.

I do a few rips here and there, though I haven't uploaded anything yet.

Wierd! I didn't see the comment about SD3 in the previous post.
EDIT: I see it now wonder what happened?

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 11:11:34 pm »
I think I edited the post with that as a quick afterthought. I'm on one of my SD3 binges; it comes and goes, though this time it's incredibly strong. Hah, and I've never even played the game all the way through! I just can't get over the graphics.

Definitely consider submitting any completed rips you have. It might just help someone in need. The only thing that's a bit difficult about submitting at the Spriters' Resource is making the icons, though for the most part all you have to do is re-copy a frame and paste it right on their template. Portraits are more difficult at times because the character faces might need to be separated from backgrounds so the icon doesn't look shoddy.

To return a bit closer to MagilsugaM's original topic, would the Compendium host sprite sheet extensions as fan art? Or where could that sort of thing go? It'd be awesome to see additional frames for various Chrono Trigger characters.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 11:14:15 pm by FaustWolf »

BROJ

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 07:52:25 pm »
I think I edited the post with that as a quick afterthought. I'm on one of my SD3 binges; it comes and goes, though this time it's incredibly strong. Hah, and I've never even played the game all the way through! I just can't get over the graphics.

Definitely consider submitting any completed rips you have. It might just help someone in need. The only thing that's a bit difficult about submitting at the Spriters' Resource is making the icons, though for the most part all you have to do is re-copy a frame and paste it right on their template. Portraits are more difficult at times because the character faces might need to be separated from backgrounds so the icon doesn't look shoddy.

To return a bit closer to MagilsugaM's original topic, would the Compendium host sprite sheet extensions as fan art? Or where could that sort of thing go? It'd be awesome to see additional frames for various Chrono Trigger characters.
I agree. Seiken Densetsu 3 is an awesome game and my 4th favorite snes game after Chrono Trigger, Rudra no Hihou (another great game! :)) , and Star Ocean.

Yeah I suppose I'll have to upload my stuff sometime. (going to dig through all my old files though, the most recent rips I remember ripping were fogs from SD3 and other games.)

Yeah I'd have to agree a section dedicated to graphics from Chrono Trigger would be very cool and very much appreciated!  :D

MagilsugaM

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 11:57:09 pm »
I am just need this to do a new game is a really good idea...
Just how do Magus to beat lavos with Ozzie, Flea and Slash .They just kill Crono and his friends and go to battle Lavos in the Magus Castle it will be short but funny'cuz all the mystics gonna win the war.