Author Topic: CT and SSBM  (Read 1086 times)

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
CT and SSBM
« on: December 09, 2004, 12:38:45 am »
For all you fellow Super Smash Bros. Melee fans:
Wouldn't Crono make a kickass character in SSBM?  I mean, they put in Roy as a character, so why not Crono?  

PS:  For all you non-SSBM fans, you can complain about how I've wasted your time.   :wink:

The Arbiter

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
CT and SSBM
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 09:22:54 am »
It would be nice, but the reason why you will probably never see Crono in SSBM is the fact that no one from outside companies such as Square-Enix has broken into that game. Fire Emblem is from within Nintendo. Also Square-Enix relations are not so hot, although they are much better than a few years ago. We did however see Link enter Soul Calibur II which was great. I would rather see Crono in that. However, I think that is even less likely to happen.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
CT and SSBM
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 06:09:51 pm »
Ufck those games...Square should team up with Capcom, do a coupl'a Squaresoft 2D fighters (hopefully with improved graphics along the lines of at least Guilty Gear X) and then finish it off with a nice battle royal ala Square-Enix Vs Capcom.

Then maybe we'd finally see BoF characters in a Capcom fighting game...

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
CT and SSBM
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 07:28:06 pm »
I was really pissed off because in SSBM, there's a completely useless hidden character called Mr. Game and Watch.  I just think that instead of wasting time getting him, you should be able to get a better kick ass character (like Crono!).

It would have been awesome if Crono was in Soul Calibur, instead of Link.  But then again, it wouldn't have been smart for the guys who made the game, since Link is so much more known than Crono.

Teflon

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
CT and SSBM
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 08:55:34 pm »
Quote from: Peaceman
I was really pissed off because in SSBM, there's a completely useless hidden character called Mr. Game and Watch.  I just think that instead of wasting time getting him, you should be able to get a better kick ass character (like Crono!).

die plz. Mr. G&W > *

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
CT and SSBM
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2004, 08:15:08 pm »
Um...excuse me.  Was that a death threat?! :lol: