Author Topic: Frog Catching .8  (Read 542 times)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Frog Catching .8
« on: January 21, 2008, 07:19:25 pm »
Chapter 13- animal like persistance

OK, i did the best my limited creativity can do for the map it turned out pretty decent but it definatly will need some work.  However, this is a pretty fun chapter, i'm not quite done but I wanted to give you all an update.

I've over ridden the buttons (think pre historic exhibit), L does an attack, R sings.  I've over ridden the other buttons, but I'm not sure if I'll use them.  Throughout the map there are going to be frogs, some will be out in the open but a few you have to do some tasks to get, right now I've only put the hidden ones in.

Hidden Frog 1:  See the snake, it's scared of your attack and runs away, you need to scare it into the lake to bring out some frogs, if you stand to the left and press the attack button it runs into the lake and a frog pops out

Hidden Frog 2:  That big tree in the middle is hiding a frog, try standing near it and attacking

Hidden Frog 3:  To the right is a teacher and his apprentice, try dancing like them to make a frog appear

Hidden Frog 4:  In the top screen is a lake, a frog stand in the middle, you'll need more than brute strength to make it appear.

Still to come:

Scroll Lock the rooms
Time Limit
The guy Frog is against
The out in the open Frogs
Code to "collect the frogs" (just some bit math)

Enjoy.

--JP

[attachment deleted by admin]

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: Frog Catching .8
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 09:02:00 pm »
Alrighty finished the stuff I noted above, here's version 1.0.

There's 8 frogs in total, they don't appear multiple times, i added a quick cutscene to the end.  You have to get atleast 5 frogs to win.

I'm going to go ahead and put it in the wiki so you can post bugs here:

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/CE/Bugs/Chapter13AnimalLikePersistence.html

--JP

[attachment deleted by admin]