Author Topic: Barely legal  (Read 5995 times)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Barely legal
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 12:01:09 pm »
Happy birthday~.

Now go do something ridiculous.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 07:52:34 pm »
Can we PLEASE stop talking about... PUGS?! I couldn't bear the thought of Alphador eating a cute, innocent pug as I am celebrating my 16th birthday! (who can tell that I'm psyching myself up for this even when it's in bloody JUNE? this is because midterms are upon my school and June is also when we START SUMMER VACATION!)

Let's talk about THIS cute little guy instead! No death-glares from Magus-Avatar for a week if you can guess what breed of dog this is without looking at the URL!

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 10:46:31 pm »
German Sheppard?

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008, 10:51:45 pm »
Looks like a really furry rottweiler.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 09:24:01 am »
Looks like a really furry rottweiler.
DING! It is a Rottweiler! They're on my 'Favorite Breed of Dogs' list and they're pretty high up there! YAY!

JEEZUZKRYSTE

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Personal Text Has Been Inserted
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 08:58:10 pm »
Rottweiler's are instinctly evil. They may be cute during the first 2 years of their life, but afterwards I would watch them at all times. Rottweilers and Pitbulls. They'll turn on you and split your head open.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 09:16:01 pm »
Yeah! Like, in the Omen! *feels the need to start humming Ave Satani*

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 09:18:45 pm »
Rottweiler's are instinctly evil. They may be cute during the first 2 years of their life, but afterwards I would watch them at all times. Rottweilers and Pitbulls. They'll turn on you and split your head open.
... how DARE you say that.
If I might be Lucca for a moment, dogs are just like robots! I'm going to tell you two stories. One about a Shar Pei, a breed of dog, and a rottweiler.

My rottweiler was named Dax. She loved socks. She would take our socks and bury them. Sometimes she was like an ostrich in that she would dig a hole and stick her head in them for no apparent reason. One day, as I was waiting for my special little bus to take me to the crazy school, Dax saw something shiny on my backpack. So she grabbed it. And dragged me around by it. I wasn't hurt at all. Dax never actually left ANY sort of scars or marks on me. I loved her to pieces and I cried my little blue eyes out when we had to bring her to the animal shelter, as we couldn't take her with us when we moved.

'Nevertheless, the Shar-Pei is extremely devoted, loyal and affectionate to its family, and is amenable to accepting strangers given time and proper introduction.' This is a qoute from Wikipedia, where I found a bit more about the history of the Shar-Pei. They were used in China as guard dogs, as rottweilers and pitbulls are today.

We used to BREED Shar-Pei. (my mom has a soft spot for wrinkled dogs) We had one. Her name was Betty. Betty bit me once. Dax did, too, but still, I can still point out exactly where that dog bit me. It was deep and I limped for a while after that. I cried my eyes out again, but for a different reason: THERE IS A HUGE GAPING HOLE IN MY LEFT LEG!!!

NEVER in your life, JEEZUZKRYSTE, say that one breed of dog is horrible. Poodles are vicious things.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 09:31:32 pm »
I'll take Interceptor over that any day...

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 09:41:10 pm »
I'll take Interceptor over that any day...
HELLS YEAH! Interceptor wins over killer Shar-Pei ANY day!

JEEZUZKRYSTE

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 10:43:16 pm »
If I might be Lucca for a moment, dogs are just like robots! I'm going to tell you two stories. One about a Shar Pei, a breed of dog, and a rottweiler.

My rottweiler was named Dax. She loved socks. She would take our socks and bury them. Sometimes she was like an ostrich in that she would dig a hole and stick her head in them for no apparent reason. One day, as I was waiting for my special little bus to take me to the crazy school, Dax saw something shiny on my backpack. So she grabbed it. And dragged me around by it. I wasn't hurt at all. Dax never actually left ANY sort of scars or marks on me. I loved her to pieces and I cried my little blue eyes out when we had to bring her to the animal shelter, as we couldn't take her with us when we moved.

'Nevertheless, the Shar-Pei is extremely devoted, loyal and affectionate to its family, and is amenable to accepting strangers given time and proper introduction.' This is a qoute from Wikipedia, where I found a bit more about the history of the Shar-Pei. They were used in China as guard dogs, as rottweilers and pitbulls are today.

We used to BREED Shar-Pei. (my mom has a soft spot for wrinkled dogs) We had one. Her name was Betty. Betty bit me once. Dax did, too, but still, I can still point out exactly where that dog bit me. It was deep and I limped for a while after that. I cried my eyes out again, but for a different reason: THERE IS A HUGE GAPING HOLE IN MY LEFT LEG!!!

NEVER in your life, JEEZUZKRYSTE, say that one breed of dog is horrible. Poodles are vicious things.
You basically told me a story of a potentially violent dog.

Shar-Pei..... = Sharpie? Is that how it's pronounced. Or Sharpay?

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 11:50:17 am »

You basically told me a story of a potentially violent dog.

Shar-Pei..... = Sharpie? Is that how it's pronounced. Or Sharpay?
SharPAY. Seriously, dude! NEVER call a BREED of dog 'instinctly evil'. Firstly, because that is NOT TRUE. Secondly, because 'instinctly' is NOT A WORD. Ugh! *shakes fist* Magus avatar doesn't like you!

JEEZUZKRYSTE

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 02:51:19 pm »
Is it not a word? I'm sure it is.

But the words that come out of my mouth, in this case typed with my hands, are specifically here to express my opinion. For you to tell me what I cannot say is a waste of time. We are all entitled to our own opinions, whether you like it or not. Now can we get back on topic or leave this topic be to rot away in the archives?

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 03:31:16 pm »
Thank for all the Birthday wishes, everybody.

JEEZUZKRYSTE

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 04:40:03 pm »
You're welcome, lucky bastard.