Author Topic: Central Regime Version 1.0  (Read 528 times)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Central Regime Version 1.0
« on: January 10, 2008, 02:36:47 am »
I have finished the Central Regime Beta  (note this is the Central Regime not the Rebel Bases where the fighhting happens)

It's basically just a big for. I left stairs leading nowhere cause I thhink we should add a prison down there, it's a great tileset that I'm pretty sure we haven't used yet.  We could also maybe make an entrance to this place using the outside castle tileset (where crono climbs on the stones to escape prison).

Anywhos here's the goods

again the IPS must be used on an unheadered fresh rom.

--JP

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Central Regime Version 1.0
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 06:38:00 pm »
The Central Regime headquarters weren't intended to be visited since Belthasar wouldn't be so keen on letting the party wander around. Well, details about that part of the game were kinda sketchy in any case. But looking back, I think it's definitely good if the party does visit them before going to the rebel base (anonymously, without alerting the leaders). This would allow to better explain the political situation rather than have Belthasar and computers in Chronopolis dump all the details CC-Ghost-Children style.

I believe one of the daunting, typical aspects of the Central Regime is how we never really see its leaders directly (whether in CC or in all previous CE plot drafts), so I guess this location will be a base of the Central Regime rather than the capital.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:40:39 pm by Chrono'99 »

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: Central Regime Version 1.0
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 08:10:19 pm »
Oh crap.....sorry i should really discuss with plot people before moving forward.

I guess they can be anonymous people willing to fight for the cause, i thought that the attack against the rebels was with the central regime people.

--JP