Author Topic: Prophet's Guile Preview Video  (Read 2559 times)

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Prophet's Guile Preview Video
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 12:17:34 am »
Alrighty, 2:20 to work with. Thanks Zeality!

Shall I wait for more info on the Prophet's Guile logo or forge ahead with the outtro I made for the extended cut? You can check how that looks on my Youtube link above; I'd prefer to reproduce the "Prophet's Guile" lettering and go with a straight text ending for better quality.

Strangely, my vid isn't showing up at all when I search for "Prophet's Guile" and various Chrono terms in Youtube. Do video tags typically take awhile to propagate through the system?

EDIT: Ah, this version of the MP3 is MUCH better! Superior job with the editing. I can feel the power of the Prophet surging through my veins! Er, something.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 12:37:29 am »
That logo's fine. I have no graphical skill, so it'd be up to someone else to create a new one.

Yeah, those tags take a couple days. I had the same frustration a couple months ago.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 12:43:10 am »
Having been inspired by the new version of "The Boy Feared By Time," I'm going to go back to the original capture and do a re-cut with more action. Probably less dialogue, but I'll take some different snippets than I did before. The long cut is foreboding and dramatic, the shorter cut will be plain kickass!

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 03:27:19 am »

http://rapidshare.com/files/82641508/PGPreviewShort.avi.html

There's some flaws I'd rather go back and fix, but no time. Hopefully this will do handily. Zeality, give us a link when you get this uploaded to your Youtube account. Everyone here with a Youtube account, spread the word by uploading this or the extended preview, or both!

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 05:06:45 am »
The font I used for the logo is "Copperplate Gothic Bold" (with CHRONO TRIGGER in bold apparently), but I don't have it anymore as it was on my old, broken hard drive. It's not really exclusive though, considering it's not used in the game itself.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 12:01:18 pm »
Ah, thanks for that info Chrono'99. I won't have time to re-do the outtro message for awhile, but I might get to it eventually.

EDIT: Zeality's is up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuAkxoSFdSA

The outtro telling people to go to the Compendium isn't working for me, though the data's there (you have to force it on the progress bar). Anyone else having this difficulty?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 05:46:47 pm by FaustWolf »