Author Topic: Geno Factory the pods aren't electrified?  (Read 860 times)

4th Triforce piece

Geno Factory the pods aren't electrified?
« on: January 07, 2008, 07:11:32 pm »
Chorno died and I am trying to defeat Lavos without him because the fair minigame to bring him back is too diificult for me so I am at Geno Dome which I just discouvered and I beat all the bad guys to the second floor got the treasures and am at the 1st floor main-frame computer pod that charged so I get charged when I go in there but I go to another pod right by it  the first hallway you see with the elevator and nothing happens.   

My characters I use are Robo, Magus either Frog or Ayla since frog or Ayla kick major butt and their HP are maxed out to 925 Robo, 844 Magus,923 Alya.  Magus just learned Dark mist Robo has shock now and Ayla knows bubble hit.  EXP 196196 next EXP 10917  I hope that gives the info needed.  I would like some help here please?  I mostly did Geno Dome without a walkthrough. 

LatiasLord

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm not very useful, OK?
    • View Profile
Re: Geno Factory the pods aren't electrified?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 05:46:14 pm »
... how is it hard? just get enough money and you can win even if you get nothing correctly.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:22:23 pm »
Yeah, you can cheat in the race, y'know (fairly easy, not too time consuming 20 pts)? Or you can just thrash on Gato for 15 pts...but w/e...Just do that, Crono's the best for most of the important stats.

Personally, I'd ditch Magus and put in Lucca...maybe Ayla if you simply refuse to get Crono, the best character in the game. Then feed them Magic Tabs (use Ayla in this case to Charm if you don't have very many). That's basically your best bet. While Magus has a nice wide-range of Magics, most of them are low-level, and even his best single tech Dark Matter is only fourth in best single multiple target Magic tech (behind Crono, Lucca & Robo, respectively)...but use who you want, Magus has some of the best quotes. ^_^ But I assume this is a first try since you're giving all those stats & such (people who've played it pretty much know how unnecessary that is for CT, I think). So there ya go! Oh, and I see Triple & Double techs as a waste of time. Especially when you've got Robo who doesn't need to team up with anyone to heal the whole party, if necessary.

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 04:57:08 am »
I am sorry I havent' responded in awhile  I have had this bad eye pain plus short-term memory problems :(.  NO DON'T MAKE FUN OF IT! :x

What da Hewel are you talking about guys?  I am talking about Geno Factory: no not the doll from SMRPG,  I mean in 2500 AD where the computer trys to lock you in, and you have to go to the mother-brain. :x,  (The only way out is through the emergency trash-bin)   :arrow:But first you go to this main-frame PC , Where you can ask questions about. The Door,The convoyer Belt,The Doll,I can't remember the last one. Right on the Left is a tiny space smaller then your closet where Robo goes in and electricity flows around him for about 5 seconds.  The bad news is when Robo gets electrified in one of those pod-spaces I can't do anything with it.  Help Please. :?: 

I don't give a crap about the races:  I am glad, I didn't give any of you guys the controls to my Epoch or you would have wound up in the wrong era alot during this adventure it sounds like. :D  ( :idea:Hides keys somewhere in Chorno's house so the Posters will look in Lucca's place and be fooled: but, she has 2 dead-bolt locks, plus Gato to guard her dwelling)  Ha Ha.   (Goes and tries to download The Prophets Guide Rom Hack: plus, addes thread to favorites to look back later)  See ya.   

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 08:54:08 pm »
*makes fun of things* Oh, did you say NOT to? Oh hohoho! I made a funny!

Anyways...from what you've explained, I have only the vaguest of ideas as to what your problem is...The only thing I can think of is that you haven't found the turning off thingie...which may or may not be behind a hidden wall...make sure to hug the walls near the top (?) and do some searching (whatever the search button is)...I think what you need to do is find another robot who will follow you (make sure not to run too far ahead of it, cause it's a stupid A.I. [go figure] that gets stuck every turn) and then IT will go in the electrified thing for you instead of Robo.

Hope that answers your confusing question.