Author Topic: DREAM SPLASH! SPC Editor, Chrono Beat, Server, Cross Savestate, Retroware TV  (Read 1449 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
The first part of the DREAM SPLASH! PREVIEW IS OUT!! Join me and someone...else for the first half of a rundown of all the great submissions to our Zeal Dream Splash!, begun in August! It's an interactive show; get started by clicking here or below! (~1 megabyte)

Let's keep the momentum going!  [1]  Download Captain B's new beta of the Chrono Trigger air shooter, Chrono Beat, by clicking here. There are now weapons reflecting each character and bosses!  [2]  JCE3000GT has released a new version of his SPC editor, capable of changing which samples are used in song instrumentation for several games. He'd love to have help naming samples; grab the utility here and comment in this thread[3]  I've restored assets from the Crimson Echoes herograw server, though a subdomain hasn't been restored for the Crimson Echoes project yet. They include the Japanese CT script and Chickenlump's updated compiled HTML help manual for Temporal Flux. I hope to restore the server soon and get the personal space back up for team members.  [4]  I've made a Chrono Cross savestate allowing quick battling of the Mystical Knights (Ozzie, Slash, and Flea) in the Bend of Time. It uses slot five on disc two. Grab it here.

You can now download all three parts of Retroware's TV special on Chrono Trigger. Grab the first part here, the second part here, and the third part here. Just for reference, the Compendium mention is in the second part towards the middle. That's it for now. Get ready for another BIG SURPRISE! We seem to have a lot of those in stock for 2008.
[hidden][/hidden]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 12:10:07 am by ZeaLitY »

MsBlack

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
That was awesome, Ramsus. And yeah, a cheer for everyone who contributed to the Dream Splash.
Hip, hip, hooray!

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Word of warning, don't click ahead, or else the text becomes jumbled.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Am I the only one whose browser (Internet Explorer 7) is returning this error message just before the Dream Splash! preview is about to begin?

Line: 350
Char: 3
Error: 'style' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: ...content.html

Works fine in FireFox though. Great job guys! This is the stuff that makes the Compendium lightyears ahead of every other fansite out there. Yes, I really do dream of electric sheep and Chrono Cross model data when I'm not violently butchering canon. How did you know that??

The artwork is excellent; did you do that, Ramsus? Can't wait for that "other" little surprise...

...speaking of which -- *runs back to his palette reduction laboratory in the bowels of Ohio*

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
THANK YOU RAMSUS AND ZEALITY!!!

That little skit was pretty hilarious. And the 3 part movie on CT was also very nice.

ChronoBeat is also great, but why is it so damn loud!!!
I can't play it at night when people are asleep because there is no volume control on it lol.

I sent Zakyrus an e-mail, so here's to hoping he gets back to me.

Cooper

• Guardian (+100)
  • aka Lightningstrike
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Nice news ! :)

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
Wow that was vary, vary well done bit, kudos to you. :D

Blackcaped_imp

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Springtime of youth, JAJAJAJAJAJA. Works everyday and updates every month, jajajajaja. Nice jokes mates!

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S OVER! Quick! TO MY THREAD! I must put in what I've done so far... it's a 13 page Word Document... fun... And if I remember correctly...

THE THING ENDS ON HALF A SENTENCE!!!