Author Topic: Christmas Loot!  (Read 820 times)

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
Christmas Loot!
« on: December 26, 2007, 09:26:55 pm »
I wish that I'd gotten some gift cards (like to Borders Books), but it's no big whoop since I did get some pretty decent stuff.

-Two pairs of black pants (one I can wear to work, and a really nice one for special occasions)
-Beige tunic top with brown embroidery around the neck
-Black blouse with sparkly beads adorning the neck & a piece of white fabric in the neck that simulates wearing a shirt underneath
-Set of 3 Christmas earrings (silver bells, sparkly red & white presents, and sparkly white Christmas trees)
-Silver necklace with an Oriental dragon pendant
-Large & ornate Japanese wooden jewelry box (with reproduction of part of a scroll on front & ancient kanji on the top; lined with a brown velvet-like material. Seriously looks like it's some kind of mystic relic from a shrine)
-An MP3 player (also plays WMA files... awesome for me, since that's most of my collection of Two-Mix's music)
-A mini cordless speaker to use with my MP3 player (plugs right into the headphone port)
-The epic (& very large) book called "Manga: 60 Years of Japanese Comics" by Paul Gravett

(Note: The aforementioned book has been something that I've been wanting A LONG WHILE, and it was the most awesome surprise I got yesturday - it actually made me yelp in delight)

Also, my dad officially made his old Nintendo DS belong to me, by wrapping it up along with a nice new carrying case that he bought to go along with it. Interesting way to make it not entirely be a "used" gift. I had fun changing the screen color scheme and the username.

And finally, I'd like to add all of the gifts that were given to me earlier this month =

-Pokémon Emerald
-Pokémon Fire-Red
-A highly detailed Pokémon Diamond/Pearl figurine of an Infernape
-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess figurines (extremely high details... especially on Zant's mask/clothes)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 09:28:37 pm by Kara Kazeneko »

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Christmas Loot!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 10:02:25 pm »
I got $40 from my mom.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 10:06:56 pm »
A real nice Ski Jacket(I don't ski)
A passing grade on my senior thesis(my favorite)
Wii version of Guitar Hero III (Technically my brothers)
The Original Munchkin game(love the cthulhu version)
"The longest journey" for PC
an air-soft gun
Wii Zapper W/ Link's crossbow training(I wonder how it works with resident evil 4?)

And a

60 GB Harddrive, 1.6Ghz Mobile AMD Sempron Processor 3600+, .5Gb RAM Ect. Ect. Notebook that I am posting from(My other favorite :D)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 11:10:29 pm »
Sounds like great stuff.

• Mount Everest book
  • Johnny Unitas book
  • External H/D
  • Clothes and other media

Molotov

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • SDA Chrono Cross page.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 03:39:00 am »
Ooh, another excuse to post pictures to my loot! How shameless I am. :P

Since I already posted my junk on a different board, I'll just provide a link to the post instead: Link.

Also, if you look two posts down from that, you'll see more. Those two posts cover everything, I think.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 03:47:32 am »
Ah yes I love do love Fire Emblem.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 04:06:11 am »
Oh, I got... let's see... nothing near so fancy as some of those things... I got:
- a printer (because I really need one at my place)
- a bronze-like (not real bronze, but made to look like it) head of Zeus (can't quite pin the era, and there's no information, but it looks like it's from Archaic, ie. pre-490BC Greeece to me)
- a little drawing of one of the Minoan frescoes on a sort of 8" x 11" plaque.
- a little duffel bag

And that's what I got, if I recall now. Actually, I love any sort of Classical replicas, so I thought it was awesome. Zeus is now sitting on the top of my living room bookshelf, staring down at me with hollow eyes.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 11:17:13 am »
Whee! I have not a digital camera to show you my junk, but I can give nice, detailed descriptions of my stuff!

- A water game in the shape of a Nintedo DS. I'd read the packaging, but it's all in Japanese. Go figure, eh?
- A Death Note T-shirt (yes, I am a bit of a screaming fangirl for the Death Note... don't kill me!) with my favoritest character who dies, L.
- Two REALLY nice green sweaters to go with my red hair (I look REALLY good in green.)
- A collectible Kingdom Hearts II Limited Edition Play Action Figure... of Sora. (my brother, go figure... I would've been happier if it had been Roxas... what? I'm still a bit of a screaming fangirl but not as much as some! Give me some credit for that!) It's Limited Edition as it's Master Form Sora.
- Chocolate. God, that stuff was good! White chocolate with coconut. *shudders*
- Nice clip-on earings with muffs (my ears are rather small, so buds drive me nutty) with a changeable color thing. There's a part that's red, but there's something you can put on it so it's black instead.
- A Zen Stone 1G MP3 Player named Rylan. He's currently charging. The best Christmas present to date, I do believe! Operation: MP3 is now a bust. Now, the money saved for it, is going to Operation: PHOENIX. ... what? I want bloody Phoenix Wright and a DS!

That's all my goodies. We had lasagna for supper and it was... delicious, as always. My mom makes GOOD lasagna! The best part is... *looks around* I think there's still some more in the fridge.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 12:40:20 am »
Got a brand new Dell computer.  Although nice, it was terribly painful to get it working.

Blackcaped_imp

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 04:04:01 pm »
A brand new processor because mine got toasted reading what others think in the forums of some page called chrono compendium.