Zenan Plains - Site Discussion > Chrono Compendium Discussion

Forum Freebies

(1/4) > >>

Ramsus:
If you make anything forum related that you want to give away (avatars, userbars, banners, etc.), just post them here.

For example, here's a Crono avatar:

V_Translanka:
What if you find something that you really like that was free but that you can't find any longer at the site it came from? Cause, you know the BM avatar I use (what? what BM avatar? what is he talking about?)...Well, I used to sometimes use this one (among several others which I'm not sure I have anymore or not)...but I never see anyone use it and when I tried looking for them at nuklearpower.com I couldn't find them anymore...

But then again, it's on my angelfire...so you might have to just go to my crappy angelfire to get it...or, wait, why don't I just do that and then imageshack it? That'd work, right? *goes and does*

Ta-da!

Ugh...but there are also a lot of Chrono art avatars...but I don't know if that counts as "make" since it's just...yeah...I don't want to imageshack all of those anyways...

Blackcaped_imp:
You put that link to increase your visits on your angelfire page or its just my imagination? I guess its just my imagination.

teaflower:

--- Quote from: Blackcaped_imp on January 03, 2008, 10:10:40 am ---You put that link to increase your visits on your angelfire page or its just my imagination? I guess its just my imagination.

--- End quote ---
I fear it is not...

V_Translanka:
No, I just ended up spewing nonsense in the beginning of my post...sorry! There's really nothing on my angelfire but images...which now are mostly worthless besides just me having a backup of them somewhere...though I never remember where it is and always have to check my Compendium profile to get to it...>_>

Here's one of those avatars I was talking about...just from Mitsuda's artwork or w/e (I think some are from the animation things).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version