Author Topic: Sora / Omnimaru / twilight_skies  (Read 1823 times)

MsBlack

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Sora / Omnimaru / twilight_skies
« on: December 23, 2007, 08:17:24 pm »
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4935.0.html

---

1a) The Japanese learning project hasn't even started
1b) You even seemed to admit you weren't cut out for learning Japanese
2) Your various seemingly-needless name changes show you're fickle
3) I acknowledged that you have done good things but I also pointed out that doesn't excuse your retarded posts.
4) Since when was 'doing something for the compendium' something required for being a member? By that logic, we'd never have any new members because they shouldn't sign up as they haven't done anything for the Compendium by virtue of the fact they're new.
5) Learn his name. It's Rasmus. Oh wait, apparently you're incapable of reading, let alone writing English.
6) ZeaLitY (well done for spelling his name correctly) also hasn't deleted any of my posts. Again, by your logic that would magically make my posts not spam, contradicting your assertion that I am spamming.
7) Tell you what, my contribution to the Compendium is trying to get you to leave. My posts hence are not spam because thy are not Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages. They are thought-out, aim towards a goal and only annoy the hypersensetive.
8) Paraphrasing Rasmus and using it against someone doesn't necessarily make you right. You can accuse me of 'stroking my ego' all you want, but whether that's true or not doesn't make my points any less... right.
9) That's all I can think of right now.
10) I'm 14... but who's resorted to petty insults, macros and can't use their native language? You, in case you failed to realise. My age doesn't make my points any less valid or you any less retarded.

But thanks for putting some effort into writing that post. You may want to get your shift key checked out. And if you decide to bash out another reply, don't bother being pedantic. Unlike you I don't plan to close this topic to get the last word.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Sora / Omnimaru / twilight_skies
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 08:19:20 pm »
hahahahahahahahahahaha, spammer.

MsBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 08:20:26 pm »
And he goes back to pretty name-calling and ironically starts doing exactly what made him call me a spammer.. C'est la vie.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:22:34 pm by MsBlack »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 09:05:27 pm »
Two ways to becoming a good poster on this forum:

• Take part in discussion, or sincerely have a good time; correct English helps in either case
  • Forward the kingdom of all that is Chrono by contributing in analysis, ROM hacking, fan fiction, etc. (the Gurus and Emereti take the cake for this)

Asking how to insult people on a forum, promising to learn 5 years worth of Japanese, promoting a website sheepishly, etc. don't add up to much. When Ramsus arrives, justice will be meted out.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 09:12:10 pm »
what do you mean "asking how to insult people?"

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 09:14:15 pm »
Nevermind. Once I figured out that Ranma = Ramsus, the meaning changed.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 09:17:05 pm »
ah, ^^;; yeah, was just a joke. also, about this topic, i dont see why it couldn't have been a PM. as you can see, he just wants us to look at his huge e-penis. thats why i didn't justify it with a good response. and ofcourse, being an attack on me, i had to reply with something.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 09:26:21 pm »
ah, ^^;; yeah, was just a joke. also, about this topic, i dont see why it couldn't have been a PM. as you can see, he just wants us to look at his huge e-penis. thats why i didn't justify it with a good response. and ofcourse, being an attack on me, i had to reply with something.

No, like I said in the frustration thread, YOU insult him, and then lock your topic. Why couldn't YOU just PM him?. It'd save us time from reading the shit you call posts.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 09:33:33 pm »

No, like I said in the frustration thread, YOU insult him, and then lock your topic. Why couldn't YOU just PM him?. It'd save us time from reading the shit you call posts.
he started it.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 11:10:49 pm »
...Grow up..

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 01:31:55 am »
God damnit, this is ridiculous. Sora your not a total waste of a human, trust me I've seen worse, but I shall not side with you in this scenario. If you just stop post crap like you have been for the most part then its fine. You want to prove your better? go on ahead thats fine, but right now your proving the opposite. Right now your 19 and getting your ass handed to you by a 14 year old. And MsBlack, wow I must say your truly more mature the most any 14, 15, hell adults I know. You can hold yourself in a conversation, speak well educated, open to multiple sides. So I must ask, why are you baitting him on? If you truly are as grown up as you let on knock it off, same applies to the rest of you. ZeaLitY don't wait for Rasmus to prove something, your more then able to defend your self.

My quick spiel.

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 02:08:27 am »

MsBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 02:25:40 am »
Since he resorted to spamming his website, I have knocked it off; it would have been utterly futile and even more of a waste of my time to continue.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 02:28:01 am by MsBlack »

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 03:28:32 am »
...and ofcourse, being an attack on me, i had to reply with something.

This sort of attitude has caused mankind a great deal of needless grief.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 02:50:30 am by Radical_Dreamer »

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 12:43:07 am »
Sora is related to Haseo Terror of Death or I am Wrong>.<