Author Topic: This is Captain B. I can't get my old account back (sorry about the new one.)  (Read 574 times)

Captain234

I know this is a rather unorthodox method of recovering an account, but I don't have Zeality's email address and would never be able to see it without an account. You see, someone hacked my yahoo and must have changed the password here. I had to delete my old yahoo to stop them! Because of that, the email address for my old account is invalid, and I really had no other way to let you guys know. 

I know making another account sounds like a drastic approach, but I do care about getting this one back.
I had to make a new yahoo! before I could make an account here, because for some reason, it would never send to gmail.

I really don't know what else to do right now, or how to securely pass along the gmail account. So if an admin could PM me and get this all taken care of, you can delete this after my old one is back.

Thanks in Advance,

Captain B.

Again, sorry guys.

Prince Janus

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • What?? what do you want?
    • View Profile
 Okay I got this back, but I really need the old account gone so I can change to a better email address.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Welcome back cap'n!

Prince Janus

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • What?? what do you want?
    • View Profile
 okay, old accounts gone. :)

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
Glad you back...