Author Topic: ugh, this blows  (Read 3546 times)

MsBlack

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Re: ugh, this blows
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 06:47:04 pm »
Then we can thank him for that if we wish. But we can also call him out on spamming if we wish. It's true we should observe the positives and the negatives but him making those contributions doesn't give him the right to spam it up.

Just because it's an arbritrary period of time on the calendar, doesn't mean he can spam without rebuke. If we're going to criticise him after Christmas anyway, why wait? Why let the trash fester when you can take it out?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:49:02 pm by MsBlack »

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 07:54:38 pm »
Eh, Sora did guess correctly that there might be intermediate pointers in Chrono Cross' battlefield models (thanks to MDenham for proving the specifics), so I have to give him that. I can count at least four constructive posts Sora has made in that thread:
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4770.msg85545.html#msg85545
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4770.msg85551.html#msg85551
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4770.msg84611.html#msg84611
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4770.msg84617.html#msg84617

C'mon, it's Christmas, so let's just let the negativity drop for a few days and share in the goodness that is the Compendium during what little time we may have off from work, school, etc.

But for the record, I do disapprove of the exploitation of animals in the communication of insults.

thanks, Faustwolf. and yeah, i dont normally just insult someone without reason, but i figure that since these people seem to conveniantly forget about all my good posts and make fun of me that i might as well not bother to come up with a good reply.

they're right, in their own way, i dont help out with too much, mainly cause i dont get excited and pitch in for every single chrono related item some random poster has to show.

i tried something in dreamsplash, which was really cool and thought out, and i supported Chrono Beat, which i though was awesome enough to talk to the programmer about taking it to the next level.

but that doesn't matter when you change your name 3 times. thats some kind of Chrono sin or something i guess.
i also said i would help with the talking to the japanese, but they wouldnt let me.

I was one of the few people who completed his Fan Project (the part i said i would).

Its retarded that i cant make a fucking thread without some bigshot Ramulas wannabe who thinks hes gonna be a internet hero by talking some shit to me.

Hes a tip MsBlack, if you dont like the post, dont say anything. no one remembers all the people who talked shit to me, i sure as fuck done. you think talking shit to me is what makes Ramulas so cool? guess what, its not. but atleast he can get about 60% of what he says about me right, you're just taking shots in the dark to stroke your ego. you're not cool. you don't do anything for the compendium, so stop acting like your better than everyone.

and you're sitting here talking shit about spamming and "helping to stop the spam" but guess what.

1) You're spaming my thread
2) everytime you post here this "Spam" goes right back to the top of the page
3) Zeality, the fucking site admin, has already seen this thread, and did not think it was worth removing.

in conclusion, shut the fuck up.

Edit: oh now i understand.
MsBlack

go back to playing pokemon you prepubescent child.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 07:56:11 pm by Sora »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 08:50:22 pm »
RAMSUS

RAMSUS

R-A-M-S-U-S

R-A-M-S-U-S

RAMSUS

RAMSUS

RAMSUS WILL BE ALONG SHORTLY

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 09:05:39 pm »
prepubescent child?  You realize that you keep posting the most useless stuff on this forum.  Considering the way you act, i'd say your the child.  Believe me, I play alot of online games, and you act like one of those "Prepubescent" kids that just talk smack all the time.  And why do you say "Everytime you post here it's SPAM!"...People are bound to post no matter what topic...Basically, you just created a topic that spammed General Discussion ._.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 09:20:19 pm »
prepubescent child?  You realize that you keep posting the most useless stuff on this forum.  Considering the way you act, i'd say your the child.  Believe me, I play alot of online games, and you act like one of those "Prepubescent" kids that just talk smack all the time.  And why do you say "Everytime you post here it's SPAM!"...People are bound to post no matter what topic...Basically, you just created a topic that spammed General Discussion ._.
yes, yes, we all see your 15" e-penis, will you shut up now? i just asked for some good topics to discuss stuff on, and you people bombarted me with flames, than call me a spammer? than when i lock this topic, you go and spam other topics talking shit to me, and adding nothing to the topic, and once again, you're calling ME a spammer? take a look in the mirror because thats where your spammer is.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 09:27:24 pm »
yes, yes, we all see your 15" e-penis, will you shut up now? i just asked for some good topics to discuss stuff on, and you people bombarted me with flames, than call me a spammer? than when i lock this topic, you go and spam other topics talking shit to me, and adding nothing to the topic, and once again, you're calling ME a spammer? take a look in the mirror because thats where your spammer is.

BECAUSE YOU SPAM EVERY DAMN TOPIC ON THE FORUM!  You honestly have no idea how spam works on forums...I refrain to comment any further because i'd rather not low myself even further.

Edit: I still find it funny, it's 2 days from Christmas "World Peace Holiday thing" and we're all more violent then usual.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:29:21 pm by justin3009 »

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 09:31:27 pm »

BECAUSE YOU SPAM EVERY DAMN TOPIC ON THE FORUM!  You honestly have no idea how spam works on forums...I refrain to comment any further because i'd rather not low myself even further.

Edit: I still find it funny, it's 2 days from Christmas "World Peace Holiday thing" and we're all more violent then usual.
I dont spam any topics anymore, you're bring shit up thats like 2 months old, plus saying i spam all is a lie.

Also, it IS funny lol. than again, families do this all the time ^.^

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 09:49:48 pm »
I don't need that site! I'll have my own Compendium. With Blackjack! And hookers! In fact - forget the Blackjack!
- Sora's thoughts upon being banned

(Kudos to anyone who gets the reference.)

MsBlack

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 09:52:21 pm »
Futurama

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 09:54:23 pm »
I don't need that site! I'll have my own Compendium. With Blackjack! And hookers! In fact - forget the Blackjack!
- Sora's thoughts upon being banned

(Kudos to anyone who gets the reference.)
lol, so true.

edit: relocking.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 10:00:01 pm by Sora »