Author Topic: ugh, this blows  (Read 3605 times)

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
ugh, this blows
« on: December 23, 2007, 02:34:51 pm »
so lately i've been thinking about some of the stuff Ranma said to me, ya know, about now argueing each post, but now these assholes on this other forum are talking shit to me so im forced to argue. point is, i need to find a nice topic to talk about shit in without fighting anyone. any links?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:01:49 pm by Sora »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: ugh, this blows
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 03:01:16 pm »

MsBlack

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 03:28:24 pm »
It was ZeaLitY's greatest error... removing the ability for a user to delete their own account. He would soon live to regret it.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 03:32:39 pm »
lol, i'd never leave thisn place ^.^

MsBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 03:39:47 pm »
You underestimate the power of the almighty Ramulas.

But really, why do you cling to here when, to put it bluntly, nobody seems to like you nor your posts? I'm sure there are other Chrono sites where you would fit in well...

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 04:17:14 pm »

But really, why do you cling to here when, to put it bluntly, nobody seems to like you nor your posts? I'm sure there are other Chrono sites where you would fit in well...
a lot of people here like my posts. you'd see that if you looked. besides, even if no one likes my posts, they have to be said.

MsBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 04:24:22 pm »
Point out a person who likes your posts and prove it. Why not post at another site in a forum devoted to spam or something instead of here? I'm sure your posts would be more appreciated elsewhere.

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 04:26:09 pm »
You certainly didn't help out here:
based on the fact that R and L are the same, and almost all (or all) S' are followed by a U we get
"Lavos" from RAVOSU.

I'M HELPING!!!!
What you said there was obvious and didn't need to be pointed out.

MsBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 04:33:38 pm »
Heh. We'd be here all night (afternoon?) if we quoted all Sora's -- sorry Omnimaru's -- sorry twilight_skies' -- -- worthless posts.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 04:36:09 pm by MsBlack »

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 05:02:25 pm »
You certainly didn't help out here:
based on the fact that R and L are the same, and almost all (or all) S' are followed by a U we get
"Lavos" from RAVOSU.

I'M HELPING!!!!
What you said there was obvious and didn't need to be pointed out.

Heh. We'd be here all night (afternoon?) if we quoted all Sora's -- sorry Omnimaru's -- sorry twilight_skies' -- -- worthless posts.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 05:05:02 pm »

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 05:19:41 pm »
Some people need to learn when to hold their tongues.  Was there any need to say what you said in other threads?  Let alone make this thread?  Is there really any need to prove how childish you are?

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 05:38:28 pm »

a lot of people here like my posts. you'd see that if you looked. besides, even if no one likes my posts, they have to be said.
Aside from the internet slang, Sora makes me giggle at his rants. But most times I don't read them because every time I read something in internet slang, a little bit of my soul is burned away. ... that dog is scary... and I don't get the lady... but... ah, well! ... *reads Sora's posts in this thread* ... there goes the soul in my right pinky...

MsBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 06:16:45 pm »
[Sora's latest reply, the dog image captioned "Even my dog is amazed at how fucking stupid you are."]
Other than teaflower, I see nobody who may even possibly think you should keep posting. In response to me asking you to prove your point you call me stupid to try and deflect attention from my point. As I thought, your posts don't even have any foundation, good or otherwise.

Now, while I think it's good for there to be allowance for controversial opinions and humour on the forums, your more-annoying-than-enjoyable spam is a net negative for the forums. And on top of all this, you're the only person I've seen on here who regularly posts things he can't back up, resorts to petty argumentative tactics and does it all with unacceptable English. Oh shit; I jsut remembered, you seem to be unwilling to read anything over twenty characters, so I'll make this as short as possible while still retaining the essentials:

You overall have a negative impact on the forums with next to no redeeming qualities in your posts. You have no reason to stay. You are only still spamming it up here because the people who could shitcan you are easygoing guys.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:28:57 pm by MsBlack »

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 06:37:38 pm »
Eh, Sora did guess correctly that there might be intermediate pointers in Chrono Cross' battlefield models (thanks to MDenham for proving the specifics), so I have to give him that. I can count at least four constructive posts Sora has made in that thread:
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4770.msg85545.html#msg85545
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4770.msg85551.html#msg85551
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4770.msg84611.html#msg84611
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,4770.msg84617.html#msg84617

C'mon, it's Christmas, so let's just let the negativity drop for a few days and share in the goodness that is the Compendium during what little time we may have off from work, school, etc.

But for the record, I do disapprove of the exploitation of animals in the communication of insults.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:52:48 pm by FaustWolf »