Author Topic: Final Fantasy IV sequel to be developed  (Read 4225 times)

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy IV sequel to be developed
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 06:18:18 pm »
phone games = fail
fuck you?

Phone games = fail because no one outside of Japan can fucking play Square's phone games
in that case SQUARE = FAIL, NOT PHONE GAMES! SQUARE COULD MAKE SOME BADASS PHONE GAMES FOR HERE IF THEY WANTED TO.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2007, 07:30:30 pm »
phone games = fail
fuck you?

Phone games = fail because no one outside of Japan can fucking play Square's phone games
in that case SQUARE = FAIL, NOT PHONE GAMES! SQUARE COULD MAKE SOME BADASS PHONE GAMES FOR HERE IF THEY WANTED TO.

http://www.sqexm.com/games.php

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 08:48:39 pm »
phone games = fail
fuck you?

http://www.sqexm.com/games.php
proving my point thats squares retarded? i'll help by showing a cell phone killer app.
http://zeldamobile.gorthwogh.net/News.php

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 10:25:43 pm »
Why does every little thing Sora and Zeality say end up being a Flame War against each other ._.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 11:57:59 pm »
Why does every little thing Sora and Zeality say end up being a Flame War against each other ._.

Because GrayLensman and Lord J are both gone.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 01:17:10 am »

Because GrayLensman and Lord J are both gone.
yeah, where'd they go? Ramulas is gone too o.O
though maybe its cause im better at posting.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 01:30:54 am »
"Ramulas"?

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 01:57:44 am »
Ramulas is gone too o.O
though maybe its cause im better at posting.

You fail

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/nathan98023
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 02:17:27 am »

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 04:26:45 am »
To get back on topic, there are a few curious details about this new game. First, some sites say it's an "epilogue" rather than a "sequel", and it should be noted that it's titled "FFIV The After" rather than "FFIV-2". Moreover, it supposedly takes place on the moon, but anyone who played the original game knows that the moon is pretty much barren apart from a few dungeons and that Hummingway village... So, can a fullblown adventure really take place there?

I may be reading too much into it, but perhaps this means that the game will be a sort of sidestory with a minimal story, and will be mostly focused on gameplay rather than plot, with Theodore exploring some random dungeons on the moon or something? Kinda like those bonus dungeon sequences from the FF ports on GBA. In that case, we wouldn't be missing much.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 04:28:19 am by Chrono'99 »

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 09:59:53 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAGH. Wrong. Just. Plain. Wrong. I knew something bad was happening when X got a sequel... and when Disney and Square teamed up... but now...

Mobile phone games are silly! The only ones I like are those addictive puzzley things. (my psychiatrists lets me play hers 'cause it's so fun!) And besides that, I don't think an RPG would be able to be played on one of those things, never mind a puzzley game (my psychiatrist has a palmpilot.) so... OI! I say they go back to Nintendoland. I mean, ALL THE WAY to Nintendoland. I'd kill to see FF characters kicking the *beep* out of Link!

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 10:42:09 am »
phone games = fail
fuck you?
phone games are short, almost always crap and any somewhat decent game is japan only.
so unless you live there enjoy your tetris, i doubt you even fucking get Puyo Puyo.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 01:12:47 pm »
phone games = fail
fuck you?
phone games are short, almost always crap and any somewhat decent game is japan only.
so unless you live there enjoy your tetris, i doubt you even fucking get Puyo Puyo.
1)http://zeldamobile.gorthwogh.net/News.php
2) Assassins Creed (no link)
3) Street Fighter 2 remake (no link)
4) Silent Hill (no link)
5) mario 1 was a short game, doesnt mean it sucked, same for megaman (megaman 2 is on US cell phones, btw) i mean come on, do you guys even read my fucking posts? i've proven you wrong again and again. i just listed 4 great games that skull fuck all your ideas about cell games sucking and you pretend they dont exist! "Cell phone games suck aside of the ones that don't!" i dont think i've ever seen this much stupidity (aside of my topics) anywhere on the compendium, i mean, did i fuck up and accidentally go to Gaia Online?

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 02:37:58 pm »
1)http://zeldamobile.gorthwogh.net/News.php
2) Assassins Creed (no link)
3) Street Fighter 2 remake (no link)
4) Silent Hill (no link)
5) mario 1 was a short game, doesnt mean it sucked, same for megaman (megaman 2 is on US cell phones, btw)

Aren't these all unofficial and hacked? Compare that to what Japan gets.

i mean come on, do you guys even read my fucking posts? i've proven you wrong again and again.

i just listed 4 great games that skull fuck all your ideas about cell games sucking and you pretend they dont exist!

5 games, dimwit. They're not Square's mobile games, thus not part of this discussion.

"Cell phone games suck aside of the ones that don't!" i dont think i've ever seen this much stupidity (aside of my topics) anywhere on the compendium, i mean, did i fuck up and accidentally go to Gaia Online?

Phone games = fail because no one outside of Japan can fucking play Square's phone games[/size]

Square's games, Sora.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 02:40:30 pm by Pyt Fumv »

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 03:25:45 pm »
no.
Assassins creed, Silent Hill, Megaman 2, Caslevaina (forgot its subtitle, and yes, its new to the list) are all official.

and yes, Squares us phone games suck, but thats no reason to say cell phone games suck.
thats racest! its just as bad as saying "i dont like black people because one black person screwed me over."

Square always screws us over, if it wasnt for demiforce we wouldnt have even got RD.